Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Sword & Shield Fan Art

SENPAIXSAGESENPAIXSAGE Member
edited August 2019 in Community Creations
Just some Ashes of Creation fan art that i made. I hope you all enjoy. david-huling-huling-david-week04-1final.jpg?1567106427

Comments

• Options
    WololoWololo Member, Phoenix Initiative, Hero of the People, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    :o nice. especially the details on the backside of the shield around the handles look super realistic !
    Signature-member.gif?ex=66155d75&is=6602e875&hm=3bfff7a9230240f48915fa417b4dc30b967860cdecfbbdf088f3d3b302a06bdd&
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I honestly thought this was from intrepid so great job ^^
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    ShadowVenShadowVen Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Looks really awesome! I love the detail of the heraldry.
    [img][/img]
  • Options
    AmistAmist Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    So pretty!
  • Options
    These are gorgeous, thank you for sharing! <3

I've got my eye on this for a future #FanFriday - will be sending you a DM shortly so we can be sure to credit your work ;)
    community_management.gif
  • Options
    NarysNarys Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Amazing, some really great detail work has gone into these!
    wtmb2cxjbyas.gif
  • Options
    Hi again! Just wanted to stop by and let ya know we featured you for this week's #FanFriday - thank you again for sharing! <3

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/779141468895572/posts/1542266515916393/?substory_index=0
    Twitter:
    community_management.gif
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    congrats worldsxdoom
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace