Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Sword & Shield Fan Art

SENPAIXSAGESENPAIXSAGE Member
edited August 2019 in Community Creations
Just some Ashes of Creation fan art that i made. I hope you all enjoy. david-huling-huling-david-week04-1final.jpg?1567106427

Comments

• WololoWololo Member, Phoenix Initiative, Hero of the People, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    :o nice. especially the details on the backside of the shield around the handles look super realistic !
    Signature-management.gif?ex=65f88ff0&is=65e61af0&hm=b60a2978ee5b23ae1190691e2c655431c2027836a84bfd2e6b3d5c1c410cfc7d&
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I honestly thought this was from intrepid so great job ^^
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • ShadowVenShadowVen Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Looks really awesome! I love the detail of the heraldry.
    [img][/img]
  • AmistAmist Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    So pretty!
  • These are gorgeous, thank you for sharing! <3

I've got my eye on this for a future #FanFriday - will be sending you a DM shortly so we can be sure to credit your work ;)
    community_management.gif
  • NarysNarys Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Amazing, some really great detail work has gone into these!
    wtmb2cxjbyas.gif
  • Hi again! Just wanted to stop by and let ya know we featured you for this week's #FanFriday - thank you again for sharing! <3

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/779141468895572/posts/1542266515916393/?substory_index=0
    Twitter:
    community_management.gif
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    congrats worldsxdoom
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace