Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Independent Community Survey

JahlonJahlon Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
Greetings Ashes of Creation fans.

I need 2 mins of your time.

This is a survey at google forms https://forms.gle/smk7dC3ZWUdeijmz9

The same link just full expanded for those that don't like shortened links: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScPPx-nlPU7LMmngAycEf11YwLX9AEjOaWmCbOyfvc0FeM7IA/viewform?usp=sf_link

Many thanks and appreciation
hpsmlCJ.jpg
Make sure to check out Ashes 101

Comments

• That should be a new phobia.. Fear of clicking on shortened links..
  • Do OCE players have to port to my.com if they do not plan on playing on a NA server?
  • unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    If you plan to play on EU servers, you have to have an account with my.com. There is no region locking. Think of it as more region decision locking. Once you choose where you are going to play, you won't be swapping back and forth easily.
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Will you post the results?
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • AtamaAtama Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Shoklen wrote: »
    That should be a new phobia.. Fear of clicking on shortened links..
    Naw, I love Rick Astley.

Hhak63P.png
  • JahlonJahlon Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
    Atama wrote: »
    Shoklen wrote: »
    That should be a new phobia.. Fear of clicking on shortened links..
    Naw, I love Rick Astley.

I think everyone has been Rick Rolled at one point in time or another.
    Nagash wrote: »
    Will you post the results?

In all honesty I'm not sure what form or fashion I will share the results in.

I may share them in full, I may talk about them, I may not talk about them, I may not share them.

A big part of that decision will be driven by the total number of people who respond. It needs to be a healthy enough response. So far after only day the response numbers see ok. We'll see what a week of people sharing with their guilds can produce.
    hpsmlCJ.jpg
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    That's fair. there is no point in publishing a survey when the sample size is so small but it would be interesting to see how the community voted
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • AtamaAtama Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    You don’t want it to turn into “30 Helens Agree” from Kids in the Hall.

Hhak63P.png
  • WololoWololo Member, Phoenix Initiative, Hero of the People, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    nice one! just finished filling in the form. hope you share the results. except the 3 questions about communication received from individuals; even though this feedback is of great value and they stand the closest to the community, i beleave this is something that should be investigated. shared with, and deceided on only from within the company itselve or anyone they appoint or hire for it.
    Signature-management.gif?ex=65f88ff0&is=65e61af0&hm=b60a2978ee5b23ae1190691e2c655431c2027836a84bfd2e6b3d5c1c410cfc7d&
  • NoaaniNoaani Member, Intrepid Pack
    Behague wrote: »
    Do OCE players have to port to my.com if they do not plan on playing on a NA server?

I was under the impression OCE were getting their own servers, is this no longer the case?

If sieges and such can only happen at a specific time on each server, based on prime time at that servers general location, OCE players won't be able to participate in them at all (at least not reasonably) unless there are OCE servers.
  • @noaani I was confused by the question in the survey, there didn't seem to be an option for OCE player to play on an OCE server.
  • unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited September 2019
    OCE.png
  • bluesmokebluesmoke Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    @noaani I was confused by the question in the survey, there didn't seem to be an option for OCE player to play on an OCE server.

Yeh same here. Left a comment in survey feedback.
    My quotes keep getting broke by the "new forums". Again, there will be OCE servers from launch, including OCE headstart server or servers for those that qualify. That this is not more easily found it their own fault, but the info is out there.
    @noaani I was confused by the question in the survey, there didn't seem to be an option for OCE player to play on an OCE server.

Yeah I realized that after I launched the survey
    hpsmlCJ.jpg
  • VarkunVarkun Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Jahlon wrote: »

C'mon now you all know we OCE people don't count. ;)

Honestly we are not a very large population compared to other zones but they like to collect our money none the less.
    3KAqRIf.png
    Close your eyes spread your arms and always trust your cape.
    Varkun wrote: »

Honestly we are not a very large population compared to other zones but they like to collect our money none the less.

Actually, believe this or not, you are 4 of the top 5 Kickstarter regions.

But...that's only because you have like 4 populated areas.
    hpsmlCJ.jpg
  • VarkunVarkun Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Varkun wrote: »

Actually, believe this or not, you are 4 of the top 5 Kickstarter regions.

But...that's only because you have like 4 populated areas.

Yes I know found it rather amusing to see Australian city's all up there when we make up such a small portion of any MMO community. But such is the way with a very city centric population that hugs the coast.

Gives me some hope that they will follow through on their promise and give us more localised OCE servers.
    3KAqRIf.png
    Close your eyes spread your arms and always trust your cape.
    Yeah I lied to you.

It was 3 of the top 5.

4 of the top 10.

MAH BAD... #nobulli

hpsmlCJ.jpg