Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Deaths Hand Fan Art

AmistAmist Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
edited August 2019 in Community Creations
I've recently been loving the deaths hand costume and I just picked up on digital drawing again. I hope you guys like it.

DEATH'S HAND
deaths_hand.png

- I'm currently planning on drawing 1 ashes related drawing a week, so I'll prolly post those here too. I'm still very new to drawing, but I encourage all kinds of constructive criticism, so please feel free to tell me your thoughts on this piece and those to come :)

Comments

• AmistAmist Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Just for reference, here's the costume I copied:
    Death%27s_Hand.png
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    For someone whos new at drawing this is a dam good image, I think a bit of shading would help make it look a bit more real but that can easily be added in later if you wanted to. Also love the back ground ^^
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • AmistAmist Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Nagash wrote: »
    For someone whos new at drawing this is a dam good image, I think a bit of shading would help make it look a bit more real but that can easily be added in later if you wanted to. Also love the back ground ^^

Thanks a bunch! I did try to add some shading but I have a very bad habit of using the smudging tool way too often, haha :D
  • Thank you for sharing your curiously creepy creation, @branegames ! We featured you today for our #FanFriday on social, giving ya a little shoutout <3

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/779141468895572/posts/1548621881947523/?substory_index=0
    Twitter:
    community_management.gif
    huge congrats brane
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • I Honestly thought it was supposed to be an attempt at drawing @Nagash
    Jokes aside, good job though
    Where there is light, there is shadow. I am the shadow without the light. The shadow of nothingness. The VoidShadow
  • mistymisty Member
    edited September 2019
    I like the lighting and candles. and them teeth.

He just needs those Olivia Wilde cheekbones and he's set
    voidshadow wrote: »
    I Honestly thought it was supposed to be an attempt at drawing @Nagash
    Jokes aside, good job though

hahaha I need to give you a lol
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• NarysNarys Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Very cool, it looks a lot like the original @branegames :)
    wtmb2cxjbyas.gif