Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

installing on 4gb ram

how to install this game on ram 4gb ,i just have ram 4gb on my pc,i have email to play this game but this file can't be install in under 6gb ram,someone give me solution??

Comments

• Options
    T ElfT Elf Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Buy more ram?
    eZC6mjP.gif
    Formerly T-Elf

• Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    why are you instaling a game on your ram in the first place?
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    Nagash wrote: »
    why are you instaling a game on your ram in the first place?

Well if you have a RAMdrive large enough the game would load and run really fast, of course you have the problem of having to reinstall every time the computer shutdown. 😁

For the original topic. Even if you could get it to install on 4GB it would be impossible to play as the game would constantly be swapping out memory to the local drive cache. If you are running Windows 10 then upgrade to at least 8GB RAM.
  • Options
    Hi there - our minimum system requirements are listed here, which includes 6GB RAM: https://ashesofcreation.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360016315813-What-are-the-minimum-system-requirements-for-Ashes-of-Creation-Apocalypse-

Anything below that is not currently supported - as we continue to optimize during testing, keep an eye on that system requirements page to see the latest updates!

I'm going to go ahead and close out this thread now, but please feel free to message me directly if you have any further questions on this topic :)
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.