Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

[EU] Mortal Sins Community [Casual/Semi-Hardcore] [PvX]

ShinuKageShinuKage Member
edited September 2019 in EU Guild Recruitment
[EU] Mortal Sins [Casual/Semi-Hardcore] [PvX]

With the plan to make 3 different guilds ( [DE], [NL] and [ENG] ) so that everyone has a place to join I would like to introduce you to a new little project I am creating right now! I am trying to build a little Community from the ground up. Our main games however will be Oath and Ashes of Creation for the time beeing but we have a couple of other gaming rooms aswel and would love to see some more!

I want this Guild to be a place for everyone to find new people to play with and make a new little family to have fun with whilst playing Oath or Ashes of Creation or other games! Dispite that we ARE trying to make a Name for ourselfs! Bringing 3 Guilds under a single roof might increase our chances!

As I said before our Guild has divided into a German, Dutch and a English guild and you have the choice to join whichever Guild you like and depending on your linguistic proficiency. Meaning that all the guilds will all be created under the same name. HOWEVER I hope that everyone can find new people in all of the Servers Sections. For now we created a space for League of Legends, Remnant, PUBG and Dauntless. For the time being we are but a few but we hope to grow with you help and support!

As i said before I would like to make a more Family like guild meaning that we dont have any margins to climb however we do strife to improve. We hope to welcome all PvP, PvE and PvX player to our ranks

If there are any Questions please feel free to DM me or visit the our server go get a better look! https://discord.gg/N8D2sEh

See you on the other side!

Comments

• ShazeShaze Member, Phoenix Initiative, Explorer, Alpha One
    Welcome to AoC. We wish you guys the best of luck in recruiting for your roster and look forward to seeing you and your guild in game!
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I wish you and your guild the best of luck ^^

nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace