Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

(Off topic) What superpower would you have

Comments

• NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Damokles wrote: »
    Nagash wrote: »
    Damokles wrote: »
    caedwyn wrote: »
    immortality
    and ofc i would want to remain how i am
    not be an immortal sack of flesh :|

but you are just a sack of flesh and blood

And bones! If we had no bones then we would be jellyfish ;)

Very true but at least bones dont rot

But they calcify!

not if you drink milk :D
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • ..... wait.... what?! lol
    Shoklen wrote: »
    ..... wait.... what?! lol

its a old D&D joke that you could give milk to skeletons to buff them
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • PitouPitou Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    invisibility, and we all know why

kAeCYh5.jpg
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer

kAeCYh5.jpg

He wants to count your bones while you "sleep".
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • Ninja Shadow DragonNinja Shadow Dragon Member, Settler, Kickstarter
    can i pick more then one?
    Wish i had copies of my old sigs

Sure ^^
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• Ninja Shadow DragonNinja Shadow Dragon Member, Settler, Kickstarter
    edited October 2019

Sure ^^

ok then

invisibility, Completely silent movement, and teleportation.

maybe being able to transform between dragon and human forms

Wish i had copies of my old sigs
  • DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited October 2019
    Tsukasa wrote: »
    Turn Imagination and desires into reality. Is the best superpower I could think of.

But this is a thing that God does. I would rather die a slow death than become a sinner.

If I have to choose, I'd wish for the power to nullify superpowers.

New power would only give rise to new destruction. As an ally of justice, I shall prevent that.

What is the justice aspect of turning someones immortality off? I fkn want to witness the heatdeath of our universe god damnit!
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • I want super intelligence. I would use the power to make all our earthly problems disappear and build a starship I could explore space with.
    "You're seeking for perfection, but your disillusions are leading to destruction.
    You're bleeding for salvation, but you can't see that you are the damnation itself." -Norther
  • xlangatangxxlangatangx Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited October 2019
    I want to be immune to arsenic poisoning... Had a fight yesterday and my coffee tasted a little funny this morning.

EDIT: @Nagash , I may be joining the army soon
    I want to be immune to arsenic poisoning... Had a fight yesterday and my coffee tasted a little funny this morning.

EDIT: @Nagash , I may be joining the army soon

hahaha well as a member of the dead you get many benefits encluding immunity to all poisons :D
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• qazedcwsxqazedcwsx Member
    edited July 2020
    something to do with maintaining multiple bodies.
    seems the least farfetched of abilities I truly think are special.
  • AardvarkAardvark Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Why is everyone saying immortaility....I can't think of much worse fate than living forever...without eternal youth to go with it. I have had relatives live to over 100...I don't want to see what 150 looks like without youth to go with it.
  • Cold 0ne FTBCold 0ne FTB Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I would go for immortality. I would then begin a long drawn out plan to put the world in a similar apocalyptic event to AoC and then force everybody to "play" irl AoC.
    ZxbhjES.gif

That is not dead which can eternal lie. And with strange aeons even death may die.
  • Seeing as this got bumped up in community discussions..
    The ability to manipulate probability! >.<
    Probability someone will buy me ice cream? Make it a 100%. Boom!
    As for in-game? I will become RNGesus.
    Follow me and I'll show you the light.
  • DrekhanDrekhan Member
    edited July 2020
    It's gotta be teleportation for me
    You could just go as you please wherever you like!
  • the ability to cast infinite wish spells.
  • Immortality.

Screw all the other powers if I still get ganked by old age.
  • lunarskylunarsky Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Telekinesis

Seems very universally useful. Offense/Defense team support. Opens up avenues for flight as well.
    signature.png
  • Brole3Brole3 Member
    Id want to have a perfect memory with an innate understanding of everything i remember. if i could pick two my second would be increased healing. id want my body to heal itself to its optimal state(?) based on my genetics. if i could have three, it would be the ability to see through things at will. And fourth would be super speed and reflexes/ perception.
  • Time travel....so I can go back and delete this thread.

Joking :P
  • SawoSawo Member
    Money.

Ask Batman or Ironman.
    "Our strike is deep, unbeatable hate, we don't show mercy, we don't have a homeland.
    All of our happiness is at the tip of our swords, our hearts can not soften."

- The Jaeger March
  • Sawo wrote: »
    Money.

Ask Batman or Ironman.

UM. ACTUALLY!
    Ironman's super power is his genius, which he uses to become rich, effortlessly at will (despite already having been rich) .. He can slap together pretty much anything with scrap and $0 ..

I hate that I felt the need to say that and I'm so sorry. I don't even like superheroes what's wrong with me?
  • SawoSawo Member
    UM. ACTUALLY!
    Ironman's super power is his genius, which he uses to become rich, effortlessly at will (despite already having been rich) .. He can slap together pretty much anything with scrap and $0 ..

I hate that I felt the need to say that and I'm so sorry. I don't even like superheroes what's wrong with me?

But, Batman herited money. He is a playboy who hire people to make him look good and powerfull :smiley:
    And I think that Ironman had daddy-money behind his genious/education.
    This is a true power of money; with it, you can get stuff done.

I dont like superheroes either... im more like Judge Dredd, Rogue Trooper and Lobo kind of anti-hero fan :wink:

"Our strike is deep, unbeatable hate, we don't show mercy, we don't have a homeland.
    All of our happiness is at the tip of our swords, our hearts can not soften."

- The Jaeger March
  • StevenSharifStevenSharif Moderator, Member, Staff, Avatar of the Phoenix, Kickstarter
    Time travel

You could go into the past and learn it’s secrets.

You could invest and secure your future.

You could travel into the future and attain immortality from scientific achievements or other insane technology.

You could change history for the better, and visit lost loved ones.
  • George_BlackGeorge_Black Member, Intrepid Pack
    edited July 2020
    Time travel

You could go into the past and learn it’s secrets.

You could invest and secure your future.

You could travel into the future and attain immortality from scientific achievements or other insane technology.

You could change history for the better, and visit lost loved ones.

Simply yes. If only for immortality and the rest no biggie
  • I would like to have the powers of Nagash - the Warhammer version, not the AoC Forum one although he is cute.

Having power over life and death while also being able to literally raise any number of undead creatures, well having enough magical power to split a planet in two is also a plus.