Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Problem with key inputs

MickirugiMickirugi Member, Braver of Worlds
For some reason some of my inputs aren't working. Pressing M for map does nothing for me. I also can't activate armor and boots abilities. Everything else seems to be functioning fine.

Comments

• WololoWololo Member, Phoenix Initiative, Hero of the People, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    M not working is a known issue. Armor abilitys should work though. Did you tryd remapping them to something else?
    Signature-management.gif?ex=65f88ff0&is=65e61af0&hm=b60a2978ee5b23ae1190691e2c655431c2027836a84bfd2e6b3d5c1c410cfc7d&
  • M not working for me either
  • Hi there - M for map was temporarily disabled during an earlier build due to issues, but this has now been resolved!

As Wololo mentioned, resetting your keybindings to default can help ensure that once you equip your armor and boots, you can use C & V to utilize your abilities.

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please feel free to message me directly if you have any further issues on this topic!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.