Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Anyone answer these questions?

I have a few questions I can't either remember the answer or maybe the answer has changed since last year while I was away.
Question 1. Do we have talents?
Question 2. Is all gear matching?
Question 3. Will there be a indication where a node can be built when coming across it?
Question 4. Is there class specific quest?

Comments

• DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Good questions, you should have asked them in the lifestream! XD
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • Right instead of my other question that want answered how I was hoping. Lol
  • RumloxRumlox Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    1. Don't think we know yet
    2. not sure what you mean
    3. as i understand it yes
    4. I believe they said yes
    DoneRumloxShadow.png
  • rumlox wrote: »
    1. Don't think we know yet
    2. not sure what you mean
    3. as i understand it yes
    4. I believe they said yes

Question 2 means does all gear match in style? Or will there be mix matching? I prefer my gear to not match while lving.
    i am not sure. They have said there is going to be a lot of different pieces for armor. however steven also said once that all the cosmetics were going to be one piece so you could not mix and match. i hope that changes my self and the cosmetic stuff is just an overlay for each piece of gear so you can mix and match
    DoneRumloxShadow.png
  • rumlox wrote: »
    i am not sure. They have said there is going to be a lot of different pieces for armor. however steven also said once that all the cosmetics were going to be one piece so you could not mix and match. i hope that changes my self and the cosmetic stuff is just an overlay for each piece of gear so you can mix and match

I agree! Now this is just what I like. lving up I don't ever want to match I want to look hideously. Then when getting to max lv have that slot unlock for costumes and such
  • AtamaAtama Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    rumlox wrote: »
    I know for a fact that’s not true. I bought a set of gloves and a cloak that are cosmetic. If cosmetics were always a full outfit they wouldn’t be selling individual pieces of clothing in the store.

Hhak63P.png
    Atama wrote: »
    I know for a fact that’s not true. I bought a set of gloves and a cloak that are cosmetic. If cosmetics were always a full outfit they wouldn’t be selling individual pieces of clothing in the store.

steven said it in a stream I think he was talking about the sets would be one piece but i could be miss remembering. I am not going to watch all the streams again to find the quote
    DoneRumloxShadow.png
  • unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    There are costumes(one piece) and there are individual pieces. In addition there are dyes.

They have said that there are multiple possibilities where a node "camp" may pop. It is random, so while Server A may have theirs next to a river, Server B may be up against the mountain range in the same node.

As answered before there is an overarching main quest, and archetype quest, and quests for secondary class augments, and on and on. A whole plethora of quest types.
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • DygzDygz Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited September 2019
    Question 1. Do we have talents? Answer: Augments seem to be the equivalent of Talents.
    Question 2. Is all gear matching? Answer: Appearance - yes. All belong to a set, but we can mix and match.
    Question 3. Will there be an indication where a node can be built when coming across it? Answer: No indication until the Node advances from Stage 0 to Stage 1.
    Question 4. Is there class specific quest? Answer: There will be class specific quests, yes.
  • MarzzoMarzzo Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Doomfett wrote: »
    I have a few questions I can't either remember the answer or maybe the answer has changed since last year while I was away.
    Question 1. Do we have talents?
    Question 2. Is all gear matching?
    Question 3. Will there be a indication where a node can be built when coming across it?
    Question 4. Is there class specific quest?

1. Not verified. We have skill augments. But we will "most likely" also have talent trees (since professions do)
    2. No. There will be different sets and armor for many different slots.
    3. Yes
    4. Yes