Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Shades Unseen

October_Cosmetics_1920x1080_JPG.jpg?h=250

Verra's lands are ancient, and within it, the ambient energies of the earth have bonded with the deep darkness in the forgotten corners of history. They lie in wait, like traps ready to spring. Yet, for those mighty souls that survive the reprisal, powers yet unseen will be unleashed, for better or worse..

The Unseen Shade cosmetic addons will be available in the Ashes of Creation shop from October 9, 2019 at 11:00 a.m. Pacific until November 6, 2019 at 11:00 a.m. Pacific. Don’t forget that the Order of the Luminous Levin addons will be removed on October 9, 2019 at 11:00 a.m. Pacific when the new cosmetics swap over.

For more information, check out our news post: https://ashesofcreation.com/news/2019-10-02-shades-unseen
marketing.gif

Comments

• NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    MINE!!!
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Nagash wrote: »
    MINE!!!

When I saw this I thought immediately of you.
    Dayuhan wrote: »
    Nagash wrote: »
    MINE!!!

When I saw this I thought immediately of you.

hahaha so did everyone else apparently. still its nice being know as the necro guy
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
    edited October 2019
    this is me right now

jn4xsKu.gif
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• NarysNarys Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Oh wow these are spectacular!
    wtmb2cxjbyas.gif
  • giphy.gif
  • Están alucinantes estos cosméticos.
  • ShadowVenShadowVen Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Stygmafk wrote: »
    Están alucinantes estos cosméticos.

Since I'm lazy and don't want to ask my wife what this means, and I dont remember any of what I learned in Spanish classes, I decided to google translate it.

"These cosmetics are amazing."

I agree with you @Stygmafk =^_^=
    [img][/img]
  • ShadowVen wrote: »
    Stygmafk wrote: »
    Están alucinantes estos cosméticos.

Since I'm lazy and don't want to ask my wife what this means, and I dont remember any of what I learned in Spanish classes, I decided to google translate it.

"These cosmetics are amazing."

I agree with you @Stygmafk =^_^=

Jajaja, aprecio ese gesto @ShadowVen. Y tranquilo yo hago exactamente lo mismo en, básicamente, todo el foro jajajaja.
    Saludos.
    only 5 more days ^_^
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• nibiru97nibiru97 Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I like the Stillstone Reliquary but it is extremely hard to buy something I have no idea what it's for. There needs to be more info about the actual type of building this would attach to. Does it go on any basic building like a house? Does it go on something more unique like a building used for storage only? If it was only $10 I would just buy it but at $25 I would like more information on these things. It seems like most building cosmetics lack in explanation.