Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

FYI about Autumn Knight Outfit

T ElfT Elf Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
The outfit that is shown is NOT the costume you get to wear in APOC. I have no idea about the actual MMO. I am deeply disappointed that I did not receive the outfit presented to us when I reached level 50. Just be aware that they show a very nice costume, but that is NOT what you are rewarded for APOC.
eZC6mjP.gif
Formerly T-Elf

Comments

• T ElfT Elf Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Ummmm I realize they show a male and female version, but the outfit you get to wear in APOC is not what they show as your reward for 50 in APOC.
    eZC6mjP.gif
    Formerly T-Elf

• DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited October 2019
    @tsukasa @TElf (god damn how do you @ your name Elf?!? XD)

Okay guys here is some information about armour appearance:
    The armour appearance differs with each type of armour that you equip in a match.
    They have a minimum armour, when you have nothing equipped, a light armour for normal blue armour, a medium armour when you have better yellow armour, and heavy armour for red armour.
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • T ElfT Elf Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited October 2019
    Damokles wrote: »

The armour appearance differs with each type of armour that you equip in a match.
    They have a minimum armour, when you have nothing equipped, a light armour for normal blue armour, a medium armour when you have better yellow armour, and heavy armour for red armour.

OMG that explains a lot!! Wish they would have posted that where it was easy to find like in the original write up. Thanks for clearing that up @Damokles
    eZC6mjP.gif
    Formerly T-Elf

• DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    T Elf wrote: »
    Damokles wrote: »

OMG that explains a lot!! Wish they would have posted that where it was easy to find like in the original write up. Thanks for clearing that up @Damokles

I had the same problem that you had. I love the obsidian armour, equppied it, and then went into the overall starting screen, but the armour looked totally different. Had to look around a ton until i noticed how to get the heavy armour look xD
    a6XEiIf.gif