Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

outlive 75 people

This number is to high, now that we only have 10 people in a match. Atleast for a daily quest

Comments

• JahlonJahlon Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
    10 people per game

Outlive 9 of them

9 Matches

Easy
    hpsmlCJ.jpg
    Make sure to check out Ashes 101
  • With this faster shrinking rate if you win each game a match is still nearly 10 minutes. We also have some time in the lobby and while waiting for the game so we can count 12 minutes per match. In total it is 108 minutes what nearly 2 hours gameplay. If you are not that perfect, it can be much more.
    Technically it is easy, because you just need to log in and most of the times I see that someone already dead till I saw my first enemy, but it is a significant part of an average man's free time. Most of my days, I can't play 2 hours a day.
  • Jahlon wrote: »
    10 people per game

Outlive 9 of them

9 Matches

Easy

Some of us, have other things to do, besides playing this game. I don't have the skill to win 9 matches in a row. Especialy now vs the people who seems to have nothing better to do, than play this game all day long
  • DygzDygz Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Yep. I can get credit for 8 points fairly regularly and I am at 115/400 for To Live Is To Die, but...
    It is slow going.
  • insomniainsomnia Member
    edited November 2019
    Tsukasa wrote: »
    insomnia wrote: »
    Jahlon wrote: »
    10 people per game

Outlive 9 of them

9 Matches

Easy
    Especialy now vs the people who seems to have nothing better to do, than play this game all day long
    No need to be rude. Among top-tier players and guild leaders, there are people with kids and jobs, more busy than you. It was your choice that you decided not to care or seek self-improvement. The lazy shouldn't complain.

Who the fuck says i'm lazy you moron. Yes there are people more busy than me, so what. Again, who says I don't seek self-improvement. You are just a troll.
    If Jahlon had come with a stupid/trollish comment, i wouldn't have said it. Isn't part of his job to play games? I'm not saying he isn't putting alot of time into his channel. I do belive he does. But i can emagine that he also plays more doing his work hours, than most people have time for
  • JahlonJahlon Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
    So yes, when it was time to grind out level 50 I did spend a lot of what other people would spend on their 8 hour work day getting my stuff done.

I also got a lot of my dailies and weeklies done on the old map when we still had 40 ish players.

hpsmlCJ.jpg
    Make sure to check out Ashes 101