Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Feedback On New Headshot Sounds

arisingsunarisingsun Member, Leader of Men
edited November 2019 in General Discussion
I understand that we are going for more realistic believable sounds when it comes to combat. But I strongly believe that the headshot needs to have a more satisfying sound when landing one. The new updated headshot sounds like a skull is being crushed, which is cool! But please add something more to make it pop and sound more satisfying. Literally nothing feels more rewarding in a Battle Royale (or any game) than a good headshot sound!

Comments

• NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    arisingsun wrote: »
    I understand that we are going for more realistic believable sounds when it comes to combat. But I strongly believe that the headshot needs to have a more satisfying sound when landing one. The new updated headshot sounds like a skull is being crushed, which is cool! But please add something more to make it pop and sound more satisfying. Literally nothing feels more rewarding in a Battle Royale (or any game) than a good headshot sound!

should we add a sniper elite style kill cam :D
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace