Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

I need to get encryption code and number and I am a legacy account holder (Account migration)?

I have been trying to do this for more then 7 hours.
Sent 2 discussions and this is my first Question.
The Migration encryption was only 5 characters not 6.
Will send email that shows this but don't know where to send it to.
Can staff please help me.

Comments

• unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    It is the weekend and they just had a 24 hour charity livestream. Since the CS lead was involved for the entire thing, imagine it will be Monday before they get to your answer.
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • I know it is the weekend in the U. S. of A. but it is 04:10 in North Ryde on a Monday morning. It has been my experience that gammers mostly play there games on the weekend. At least it eases my mind that Lieutenant Toast is most likely called away on other duties.
    Well 2 hours and 20 minutes conversation with myself made no progress and the comedian from "Little Brittian" went no where in solving the problem of the question he didn't answer but, hay thanks for responding.
  • I know it is the weekend in the U. S. of A. but it is 04:10 in North Ryde on a Monday morning. It has been my experience that Gammers play games on the weekend so the staff would be most needed then.
    Thanks for responding "Little Britian" comic.
    I didn't see a tweet until more then 2 hours had past where the live chat had started for the charity event, was it?
    M's Toast could had responded once and said she would be otherwise occupied. I hope she is OK.
  • Hi there - it looks like you opened several threads regarding the same topic, so we're going to go ahead and close these out now! If you are still having issues with migrating your legacy account or setting up two-factor authentication, please open a support ticket directly here so that our team can assist you further: https://support.ashesofcreation.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Please feel free to reach out to me directly if you have any further questions on this topic!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.