Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

How do you two factor authenticate

QindurQindur Member
edited November 2019 in Support & FAQ
I have spent 3 to 4 hours trying to 2 factor authenticate. I downloaded a authenticater to my mobile and another one to my computer. When I authenticated the pattern to my phone I got the letters and numbers that made up the athentiforcation code with other information and I tried to upload it to a web site to get the encryption number. I know I've did some things wrong in this procedure. It is the first time I have ever tried to do this authentiforcation using the pattern in my life. I need help. How can I do this? all I need is the encryption number and the job is done. Please Help!
I'm computer illiterate to a great degree but I'm willing to learn.
Well it is now 30 minutes past mid night in Sydney Australia and I looked back at the migration email and it said that my password was a6750 because it was a legacy account . The encryption is 6 characters long therefore it did not work.
Back to the begging but I now know what the problem was.

Comments

• Options
    JahlonJahlon Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
    Are you just trying to initially set it up.

hpsmlCJ.jpg
    Make sure to check out Ashes 101
  • Options
    Hi there - it looks like you opened several threads regarding the same topic, so we're going to go ahead and close these out now! If you are still having issues with migrating your legacy account or setting up two-factor authentication, please open a support ticket directly here so that our team can assist you further: https://support.ashesofcreation.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Please feel free to reach out to me directly if you have any further questions on this topic!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.