Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Bear the Burden - Creation of the Brew Bear

Many have pressed Fent for the tale of his unlikely companion, and although it is one he is willing to tell, there's always a solemn gleam in his eyes when he tells it.

Read on to see the story and check out our full creation video for the Brew Bear! https://ashesofcreation.com/news/2019-11-26-bear-the-burden

https://youtu.be/KxeM8kG-C38
marketing.gif

Comments

• T ElfT Elf Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Too bad it wasn't a taming story, but I guess it had a happy ending.
    eZC6mjP.gif
    Formerly T-Elf

• sunfrogsunfrog Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    edited November 2019
    The story changes every time Fent tells it 'cause he drinks a lot. Only he and the bear know the true story. In one version the bear wandered into the tavern as a cub, in another version the bear is his wife. lol.
    fNX2ISa.png

• VarkunVarkun Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Just love the visuals. Ashes is shaping up to be gorgeous just hope the game play and system's can be delivered on as promised.
    Though I am a fairly forgiving gamer.
    3KAqRIf.png
    Close your eyes spread your arms and always trust your cape.
  • EyskalEyskal Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Ok, guess I should buy into this now. Amazing visuals! Keep it up!
  • Visuals are def killer in this vid. I'll be honest, that little part where they were showing animations for the bear, i'd like it if intrepid released something similar for a playable character. Like give us a range of movements that a player is capable of doing and maybe some attack animations. The way my characters move when is really important to me for immersion. Don't know if this will get seen but if intrepid released a video with character animations i'd be pretty happy.
    Where there is light, there is shadow. I am the shadow without the light. The shadow of nothingness. The VoidShadow
  • NarysNarys Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Amazing - The mount movement animations, the environment, the music - Everything!
    wtmb2cxjbyas.gif