Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Cant figure out....

How to register for the actual MMO, Or how to download it, Or how to etc.

Theres nothing in the shop for sale, and no download link. Nor can I find any information on how to access it in general.

PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A QUESTION FOR THE MMO...... NOT APOCALYPSE.

Ty

Comments

• Options
    RokoRoko Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    by creating the account you're using for this forum you're already registered for the MMO. You will need to pay a subscription when it releases in order to play it though.

There is no download link for the MMO because there is no MMO yet.

there is stuff in the shop for sale, those are preorder packages that will grant you some cosmetics and testing access for the MMO none of which has a date yet.
    2PXdm1m
  • Options
    The store is empty for me, There is nothing in it.
  • Options
    As Roko said, there’s nothing to download or purchase that will give you MMO access at this time. If you’re logged in, the store will show this months cosmetic packs which include paid game time and access to varying stages of MMO testing once Intrepid moves into those phases, which likely won’t be for another half year or so when assuming a standard MMO development timeframe.
  • Options
    unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    You should see something like this when logged into the store. If you are Russian and using Mail.ru, you may not have any packages available, I know they were having problems with cosmetics not showing.
    Store.png
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg