Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Rime and Regal

The frigid expanse is not a place to be trifled with, and more often than not, suffering is the only thing many find. However, those with the necessary capital have taken it upon themselves to establish some semblance of civilization in the unrelenting winter. A path previously closed off now lies open, and new opportunities reveal themselves to those with the resources to brave the frost.

The Rime and Regal cosmetic addons will be available in the Ashes of Creation shop from December 11, 2019 at 11:00 a.m. Pacific until January 8, 2020 at 11:00 a.m. Pacific. Don’t forget that the Bounties of the Verdant Keeper addons will be removed on December 11, 2019 at 11:00 a.m. Pacific when the new cosmetics swap over.

For more information, check out our news post: https://ashesofcreation.com/news/2019-12-06-rime-and-regal

1920x1080.jpg
marketing.gif

Comments

• T ElfT Elf Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Absolutely LOVE the Caribou! <3
    eZC6mjP.gif
    Formerly T-Elf

• NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    reminds me of my dog ^^
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Nagash wrote: »
    reminds me of my dog ^^

Aww! You have a husky pup? <3
    marketing.gif
  • unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    @MargaretKrohn Does the freehold skin cover all 3 tiers of the building or just one? This is the second month in a row that you have featured a freehold skin, and there has still not been an answer to this I have seen. For example, the freehold skins sold in KS and Summer have 3 versions, going small, medium, and large. This fit the information that Jeffrey and Steven have given in the past on how freehold buildings upgrade and get larger via blueprint progression. We have art asset examples in the Summer Freehold skins showing all 3 versions. Please clarify.
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • VentharienVentharien Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    The armor set you need to get when you know nothing. :smiley:
  • MargaretKrohnMargaretKrohn Moderator, Staff
    edited December 2019
    @MargaretKrohn Does the freehold skin cover all 3 tiers of the building or just one? This is the second month in a row that you have featured a freehold skin, and there has still not been an answer to this I have seen. For example, the freehold skins sold in KS and Summer have 3 versions, going small, medium, and large. This fit the information that Jeffrey and Steven have given in the past on how freehold buildings upgrade and get larger via blueprint progression. We have art asset examples in the Summer Freehold skins showing all 3 versions. Please clarify.

You asked this question on the Discord as well, so I will paste the answer here too. =P

"We've had more than two freedhold skins like this, but yes, we understand that there's a bit of confusion regarding it.

We are still waiting on answers from the Dev Team for further details. Once we have those, we will provide them in our messaging going forward.

We did state already that they would only be able to be a skin for the size of the building that matches it, but we have not been provided details on which tier size each of these items are. "
    marketing.gif
  • unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Thank you for the very fast response.
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Nagash wrote: »
    reminds me of my dog ^^

Aww! You have a husky pup? <3

he's a bit bigger now but he still acts like a pup :D
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • PinkberryPinkberry Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Im loving the game of thrones vibe!!! About time we got some canine love getting tired of all the catzz lol
  • VarkunVarkun Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    T Elf wrote: »
    Absolutely LOVE the Caribou! <3

If those are bells on the antlers how annoying will that be :D

While there are some fine looking cosmetics not tempted this month.
    3KAqRIf.png
    Close your eyes spread your arms and always trust your cape.
  • NarysNarys Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    The boots and the sleigh are very cool!
    wtmb2cxjbyas.gif