Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Ashes of Queuecraft

khrukkhruk Member
edited December 2019 in General Discussion
Hey. I am new here. BDO is down for maintenance. BDO Mobile is down for maintenance. Sorta bored with running AV in WoW Classic, so I seen this on steam and thought WTH. Lets do it. I install the game, log in, and run into a queue. A queue at 4 am on a Tuesday morning. I started to browse the shop because it was well, right there as I'm watching the counter go. Looked at a few items I found interesting.

I'm the person that spends big dollars on games. I really don't know why, but I do. I love MMOs. I will toss down $100 at a time on BDO. Probably have thousands invested in that game. I've got everything there, 2 ships, doom horse, outfits on every character (18 characters), all inventory slots, weight slots, you name it, I've already bought it. My point is, I was really close to making a purchase today until I realized that this game should be called Ashes of Queuecraft. I never actually was able to log into the game. I gave up and just exited.

It is 4 am on a Tuesday and there is a Queue.

Good bye.

Comments

• WololoWololo Member, Phoenix Initiative, Hero of the People, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    its not the mmo yet. more of a stand alone product and testing ground for systems combat assets etc. the packages include alpha/beta access and those a yet to begin
    Signature-management.gif?ex=65f88ff0&is=65e61af0&hm=b60a2978ee5b23ae1190691e2c655431c2027836a84bfd2e6b3d5c1c410cfc7d&
  • T ElfT Elf Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited December 2019
    You were que-ing for the testing ground for active combat which has had 5 players per "game" and should have ended yesterday but was extended. We are hoping for news on the Live Stream today at 11am pacific time.

The packages you were perusing are for the MMO which is not even in Alpha yet. Be aware that what you purchase will be skins, and that you will have to earn the original item(s) in game to use the skins.
    eZC6mjP.gif
    Formerly T-Elf

• ilisfetilisfet Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I'm glad you're trying out APOC, but unfortunately you're a bit too late. The player base has dwindled enough that's it's hard to find a game.
    It's a fun game; hopefully the population will stay healthy after castle sieges are added.
  • HeartbeatHeartbeat Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    You realize that a lot of people are asleep at 4am? Also since you're new here it seems you don't actually understand what AOC is or what the BR is. Plus no one really cares about the BR at this point as we're all waiting for the alpha tests
  • DygzDygz Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    ...or at least waiting for a new season for the BR testing.
  • AzryilAzryil Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Unsurprisingly you attempted to play a game that requires enough people to be playing to even start a game during off hours and you end up in a queue.
    k2U15J3.png
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    your best bet to get games is to go on discord and ask people to join
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • KarthosKarthos Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited December 2019
    "I'm the person that spends big dollars on games"

Might not be the game for you then, as there will be nothing for sale that isn't cosmetic only.
    Aq0KG2f.png
  • weird flex
    Poko.png