Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Magic legends

voidshadowvoidshadow Member
edited January 2020 in General Discussion
Don't know if i am allowed to post about other games here but thoughts on magic legends the (mmo?) arpg? By community reactions it seems DoA. And if Lost Ark ever gets that western release i don't see ML ever being successful. Also announced to be f2p which heavily implies p2w. That being said, i'm willing to give it a try. Gameplay doesn't look as horrible as reddit and youtube comments are making it sound. To me any way.
Where there is light, there is shadow. I am the shadow without the light. The shadow of nothingness. The VoidShadow

Comments

• JahlonJahlon Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
    The fact that Magic Legends is an downward looking isometric is already going to limit it audience.

Weill probably be a fun game to jump into for a distraction depending on price, but it probably won't gain any real traction.
    hpsmlCJ.jpg
    Make sure to check out Ashes 101
  • NodoffNodoff Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I'm not a console gamer (seems it's being made for consoles first and foremost), it's isometric, and it's not an mmo, so it's DOA to me.
    11wn1c3qmy20.gif
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    if you are looking for a MMOARPG look at fractured
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace