Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Fourm bug

NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
Is it just me or has the forum background shrunk?
nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace

Comments

• Hiya - no changes were made to the forum background recently, and I'm not seeing a difference on my end either. Would you mind sharing a screenshot, or more details on your browser/resolution?
    community_management.gif
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    That was strange. it seems to be back to normal now but before the right-hand side of the screen was white and the bottom was missing. My guess would be Vanilla Forums is to blame.
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Maybe a momentary glitch in the matrix then! I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out for now, but please feel free to share more details if you see potential bugs in the future. We appreciate when you share lots of specifics up front, like screenshots and details on your computer/browser.

Thanks! :blush:
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.