Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Bacon endorsed Bacon Candy

LithicLithic Member, Founder, Kickstarter
So last night after the stream, the legend himself Bacon, graced us with his presence in the Discord. I took the opportunity to ask one of the most important questions regarding Verra to date and the idea got an endorsement from the man who inspired it in the first place BACON.

Question: While cooking Bacon in Verra, will there be a 2% chance of having a candy pop as a by product?

I claim the idea, Fuppoheadhunter coined the phrase and Bacon would like to see Bacon candy in the game. As a bonus feature the sound it would make is Steven unwrapping Bacon's candy on a live stream right in front of the mic.

Please give this post a like so we can get Steven to improve it for the game. :D

Fine print: Bacon candy is a trademarked item belonging to Lithic industries. 15% of the sale of Bacon candy will forthwith be donated to Lithic industries to be distributed to the poor i.e Lithic.
Lithic
What we do in life, echoes in eternity

Comments

• LithicLithic Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    Lithic
    What we do in life, echoes in eternity
  • DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited January 2020
    1. Nice picture brother!
    2. I would love to see bacon candy ingame xD it could attract wild monsters or increase your aggro generation.
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • leameseleamese Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Love the idea xD
  • HumblePuffinHumblePuffin Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    lithic wrote: »
    As a bonus feature the sound it would make is Steven unwrapping Bacon's candy on a live stream right in front of the mic.

Fantastic. This bonus feature absolutely needs to be included
  • AtamaAtama Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I’m not sure about bacon candy but candied bacon... Mmm one of the most decadent things ever.

Like this.

Hhak63P.png