Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Silver Sheens and Gleaming Dreams

article_assets.jpg

The pure shine of sterling is joined with the prismatic brilliance of rubies. Kaelar nobility have long had a flair for the romantic, and only the Vek's mastery of silverwork can meet a noble's exacting standards. Here, no expense is spared on a display fit only for the most passionate of royalty.

The Silver Sheens and Gleaming Dreams cosmetic addons will be available in the Ashes of Creation shop from February 5, 2020 at 11:00 a.m. Pacific until March 4, 2020 at 11:00 a.m. Pacific. Don’t forget that the Realm of the Wakeless addons will be removed on February 5, 2020 at 11:00 a.m. Pacific when the new cosmetics swap over.

For more information and lore, check out our news post: https://ashesofcreation.com/news/2020-02-05-silver-sheens-and-gleaming-dreams
marketing.gif

Comments

• NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    No undead?
    I sleep
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Nagash wrote: »
    No undead?
    I sleep

That would be an interesting combo for the month of love. (Might've taken a dark turn. =P)
    marketing.gif
  • AzathothAzathoth Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    All great love stories have at least a touch of tragedy.
    57597603_387667588743769_477625458809110528_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-1.xx&oh=16e82247154b84484b7f627c0ac76fca&oe=5D448BDD
    +1 Skull & Crown metal coin
  • Undead CanuckUndead Canuck Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Nagash wrote: »
    No undead?
    I sleep

Why would you sleep? Not like you need the rest or anything. You can just keep plotting all day long!
  • VarkunVarkun Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hmmm seems the Vek may have some skill as jewellery artisans. Well the snippet of lore might suggest so.
    3KAqRIf.png
    Close your eyes spread your arms and always trust your cape.
    No undead?
    I sleep

That would be an interesting combo for the month of love. (Might've taken a dark turn. =P)

something like the tale of Orpheus and Eurydice would be great
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
    No undead?
    I sleep

Why would you sleep? Not like you need the rest or anything. You can just keep plotting all day long!

But I like to sleep
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• greygoosegreygoose Member, Intrepid Pack
    What is the Freehold skin for? Does it replace a specific type of building?