Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

(Closed) Ashes of Creation Roleplay [Unofficial RP Community]

HalgraveHalgrave Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
edited June 2022 in Role-Playing Tavern
Hello everyone!

I am Halgrave, an avid RP-PVPer, and I am part of a project that we intend to become a hub of sorts specifically for Role Players of Ashes of Creation. We present Ashes of Creation Roleplay, an Unofficial RP Community site geared toward players and guilds alike who want to gather and share content, be it characters, journals, public events, or whatever! With this site we will be attempting to gather RPers and guilds alike from across the regions so they can have one place focused entirely on their RP experience and those they might meet outside of their guilds. We have a Discord channel and are always looking for on-site suggestions as to how we can improve, and we have been running now since 2017! If you join up on the site, feel free to post your comments here to generate buzz and get those less outspoken RPers to crawl out and partake! Thanks for reading and we hope to see you there!
Looking for a place to gather with other roleplayers? Look no further than Ashes of Creation Roleplay!

Comments

• dustdust Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Thanks for making this community resource for the RPs out there! I look forward to meeting new Rpers and seeing the community flourish!
    GS_REX_Sig_mid.png
  • poisonzpoisonz Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    stares at @Halgrave while eating cheesecake
    AhuZFn7.gif
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    wat is this roleplay you speak of. I only know of being Nagash
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Rem_Rem_ Member
    Hmmmm... I like writing a lot~! Maybe I should give this a try.... I'm not sure though~!
    Poko.png
  • URanu5URanu5 Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Another subject/thing to be pinned for the RP section since this discord and the website has been around gathering a ton of participants :)
    planet-uranus.jpg
  • i just registered and my app is open on your website.
    me and my friend are looking for an exclusive elven community to rp with...
  • VolgaireVolgaire Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    RP is for the weak, you need to believe you are the character at all times, embrace the weeb inside you c:
  • fiontanfiontan Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Been looking for more roleplayers to coordinate with for when there is game to rp in!
  • Anduin KayvaanAnduin Kayvaan Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Alpha One
    Looking forward to seeing what the AoC community can do when it comes to Rp!
    ckja7ry05gj4.png
    Gray Sentinels Guild Recruitment https://tinyurl.com/Gray-Sentinels
  • AtliAtli Member, Warrior of Old
    Joined and wishing this good fortune.
    jgyClWy.jpg
  • tautautautau Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I look forward to being an active member of the AoC RP community. TauTau
  • First thing on our list should be our official unofficial server should the team not have one that is official.
  • AzathothAzathoth Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    The team will not have an official one, it would hinder the core mechanics of the game.
    I am all for joining a particular one with other RP enthusiast though.
    57597603_387667588743769_477625458809110528_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-1.xx&oh=16e82247154b84484b7f627c0ac76fca&oe=5D448BDD
    +1 Skull & Crown metal coin
  • HalgraveHalgrave Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    The community at AoCRP will vote on a curated shortlist as to which server we would like to join for RP. That list and voting will occur much closer to launch so that as many voices as possible may be heard.
    Looking for a place to gather with other roleplayers? Look no further than Ashes of Creation Roleplay!
  • aevariaevari Member
    Although I'm not in the discord server anymore, I will be back when Ashes is up, ready to rp. Looking forward to some adventure.
    "If you lose sight of something, the only person who can find it again is you"
    Just as a small bump, we are indeed still around and eagerly awaiting pre-launch lore so that our community-wide RP story event may get underway! Things have been quiet on the front due to the slow trickle of info, but we do expect things will kick up once the game gets closer to launch. Please do consider checking us out in the mean time.
  • DarkenDigitalDarkenDigital Member, Pioneer, Kickstarter
    Looking forward to this! Thanks for creating it.
  • ChimeChime Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Bumping as I am also interested in the RP community. :)
    "Bravery only means something to those who are afraid of death."
    Hey there, everyone! Giving this topic a good, healthy bump, as we've been growing steadily as Alpha gets closer! We welcome any and all who desire for a place to gather, be they guilds or not, and invite folks to poke around on our forums and in our discord server. You may find precisely what you're looking for with us by simply asking for it. If not, we merely present ourselves as an option for an RP community to gather. Hope to see some of you in the Alpha!
  • SocialSatyrSocialSatyr Member, Founder
    Here it is!

Man, this got buried under a load of posts. This discord is still up and running, for those of you like me who were confused by some of the recent posts - Though it's quiet a lot of the time. Could use some fresh blood! Come hang!
  • umjiumji Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited May 2021
    ALPHA THINKING.

DWARF NOT ORC.

ORC SOON, IN THE STARS~
    Umji.png