Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

The theme for the players. Come and comment

I have such an idea appeared from what games, anime developers borrowed for their game.

I understand most mechanics are hard to implement, but I think it's worth trying to create them.

Comments

• JahlonJahlon Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
    Andarsn wrote: »
    I have such an idea appeared from what games, anime developers borrowed for their game.

I understand most mechanics are hard to implement, but I think it's worth trying to create them.

What?
    hpsmlCJ.jpg
    Make sure to check out Ashes 101
  • I don't understand...
    giphy.gif
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    they are saying what game mechanics from anime would you like to see in ashes e.g. Overlords NPC creation for guilds
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • в этой игре классы как смешиваются Warframe
  • unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    There are 8 archetypes and 64 class combinations, Warframe is not a good example. More information on the game can be found here.
    https://ashesofcreation.wiki/Classes
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg