Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Realm of the Wakeless

1920x1080.jpg

Within the minds of every living creature on Verra lies a glittering world of endless possibility. Though inaccessible to most, a select few have unlocked the means of crossing into this enigmatic place, where thought and emotion roam truly free. Their purpose is to catalogue and research this realm, and should opportunity present itself, to borrow its power.

The Realm of the Wakeless cosmetic addons will be available in the Ashes of Creation shop until February 5, 2020 at 11:00 a.m. Pacific. Don’t forget that the Rime and Regal addons have been removed during the swap over.

For more information, check out our news post: https://ashesofcreation.com/news/2020-01-08-realm-of-the-wakeless
marketing.gif

Comments

• NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited January 2020
    that mount is a Chimera. Feel your shame
    43b735a391df74e0e839818279ae1465.png
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Think I will be getting the SleepSeer Focus cosmetic. Has definite possibilities for the character concept I am working on.

"There is, however, a class of fancies of exquisite delicacy which are not
    thoughts, and to which as yet I have found it absolutely impossible to
    adapt to language. These fancies arise in the soul, alas how rarely.
    Only at epochs of most intense tranquillity, when the bodily and mental
    health are in perfection. And at those weird points of time, where the
    confines of the waking world blend with the world of dreams. And so I
    captured this fancy, where all that we see, or seem, is but a dream within
    a dream."
    - Alan Parsons Project, A Dream Within a Dream
  • T ElfT Elf Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I bought the pet, headpiece, and the tent. I would not usually buy the structure, but it so fits what I plan for a character. Nice Mardi Gras colors....hahahahaha Veks celebrate Mardi Gras ;)
    eZC6mjP.gif
    Formerly T-Elf

• sunfrogsunfrog Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    The headpiece has a purple stone in it. Maybe that's what we do with the purple rocks. Maybe their magic is so weak no one wants them because all they do is induce weird dreams.

I might get the pet and mount. I'd like to see the rendered building. Do the curtains billow softly in the wind?
    fNX2ISa.png

• T ElfT Elf Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    The tent looks like it would billow. Good guess about the purple rocks! <thumbs up>
    eZC6mjP.gif
    Formerly T-Elf

• T Elf wrote: »
    The tent looks like it would billow. Good guess about the purple rocks! <thumbs up>

It is sturdy! I assure you!
    marketing.gif
  • PinkberryPinkberry Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I got the headpiece and the pet but cant decide on either the tent or the caravan both just speak gypsies to me and i love it.

I bet the tent is a cosmetic for a shrine for one of the religions. That would be so awesome to sit and give fortunes to other players that would grant a buff or something. i wonder if you can toggle the effects of the crystal ball in the middle of the tend or go inside the gypsies caravan to see the comforts and store stuff?
    Funny you should mention gypsies. A vardo is actually a tiny house like the gypsies live in. It isn't a wagon it's a house. I wonder if you can live in it instead of a freehold. :lol:
    fNX2ISa.png

• RaytekuRayteku Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    sunfrog wrote: »
    Funny you should mention gypsies. A vardo is actually a tiny house like the gypsies live in. It isn't a wagon it's a house. I wonder if you can live in it instead of a freehold. :lol:

You know what that would be kinda of cool, if they are modeling the inside of the caravans then it would be cool if you could place it as a structure on your freehold. If they are not modeling the inside of the caravan then we couldn't and no sense in them doing more work then they already are but if they are modeling the inside that might be cool.

Hmm... then you could use it as an extra room. Or go on a journey and use it as your house until you get back.
    fNX2ISa.png

• Tsukasa wrote: »
    Missed this month. I feel very bad and hurt :(
    This theme is really beautiful. Hope to get another opportunity to obtain something similar in the future.

Favorite features: The mount's face. The pet's lines & spots. The costume's color diversity. Take notes!

Glad you like it. In game, I'm sure we'll have more fun oracle-themed rewards even if there are or aren't any Monthly Cosmetic sets that are. <3
    marketing.gif
  • When can i get a pet that looks like this?

9b13be20f3c45363d9dfe15dde9c9c4f.png

Too soon?
    Where there is light, there is shadow. I am the shadow without the light. The shadow of nothingness. The VoidShadow
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    voidshadow wrote: »
    When can i get a pet that looks like this?

9b13be20f3c45363d9dfe15dde9c9c4f.png

Too soon?

but what is a man.if not a miserable pile of secrets
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace