Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Ashes Pathfinders | Your Dedicated & Trusted Podcast [Weekly Episodes] Updated: Nov 10th, 2023

Comments

• SimurghSimurgh Member, Phoenix Initiative, Avatar of the Phoenix, Kickstarter
    03SFQjf.jpg

Episode 31: Life Aquatic
    The next SimCast for Ashes of Creation is live! In Episode 31 – "Life Aquatic” my guest Khasino and I discuss a variety of elements related to life in the sea and Ashes of Creation development. We dig into topics such as ships, underwater content, and the possibility of laying siege to coastal nodes!
    kQcyFmb.jpg
    Keep Up-To-Date with Ashes of Creation on AshesHQ - Join the community around Ashes HQ, Ashes Pathfinders, & KOTP on Discord
    Ydku34Z.jpg

Episode 33: Forward & Onward
    The next SimCast for Ashes of Creation is live! In Episode 33 – "Forward & Onward” my guest Daedelus and I discuss the past several weeks in Ashes news.We take note of important issues needing to be addressed as well as steering the attention back on course where others have seemed to be deterring the focus on what is important lately. This is also the final SimCast of the year and Daedelus joins the future podcast episodes as a core member of the regular discussions.
    kQcyFmb.jpg
    Keep Up-To-Date with Ashes of Creation on AshesHQ - Join the community around Ashes HQ, Ashes Pathfinders, & KOTP on Discord
    edited July 2020
    nr8cOzV.jpg

Episode 34: The Road
    The next Ashes Pathfinders podcast for Ashes of Creation is live! In Episode 34 – "The Road" my guest @Daedelus and I dig into a discussion about the recent news for Ashes of Creation and discuss the road ahead. What are some important goal posts or milestones the studio needs to hit? Where does the road lead currently and what do we need to see happen in order to cull the community concerns as we move into this new year? Join us with your comments and concerns as we continue ahead on this road, Pathfinders.
    kQcyFmb.jpg
    edited July 2020
    tE3hYXx.jpg

Episode 35: Conquest
    The next Ashes Pathfinders podcast for Ashes of Creation is live! In Episode 35 – "Conquest" my guest Daedelus, ZekethePhoenix, and I discuss the most recent live stream showcasing information on the upcoming castle siege mode in Ashes of Creation: Apocalypse. We also discuss some of the class kits outlined and provide some feedback related to community issues. Join us with your comments and concerns as we continue ahead on this road, Pathfinders.
    kQcyFmb.jpg
    edited July 2020
    GhrV7ZY.jpg

Episode 36: Stay The Course
    The next Ashes Pathfinders podcast for Ashes of Creation is live! In Episode 36 – "Stay The Course" my guest Daedelus and I discuss the importance of staying the course along with your comments, concerns, and thoughts about the changes in community and game direction the past 2 weeks. Join us with your comments and concerns as we continue ahead on this road, Pathfinders.
    kQcyFmb.jpg
    edited July 2020
    jtZGuJl.jpg

Episode 37: Keeping it in Context
    The next Ashes Pathfinders podcast for Ashes of Creation is live! In Episode 37 – "Keeping It In Context" my guest Daedelus, ZekethePhoenix, and I discuss the reason it is important for everyone in the community to keep things in context. We dive into a discussion about the path ahead and what we would have liked to have seen at this point in development. We also explore what we are community members should be doing to keep things in a healthy perspective. Join us with your comments and concerns as we continue ahead on this road, Pathfinders.

kQcyFmb.jpg
    edited July 2020
    WiB9gyE.jpg

Episode 38: Hit or Miss
    The next Ashes Pathfinders podcast for Ashes of Creation is live! In Episode 38 – "Hit or Miss" my guest Daedelus, ZekethePhoenix, and I discuss the prospect of what it will take for Intrepid Studios to hit their mark while Ashes of Creation is in production. We also discuss what the concerns are if they miss their mark. We further discuss the pros and cons to a cash shop much like what could be expected in the future. Join us with your comments and concerns as we continue ahead on this road, Pathfinders.
    kQcyFmb.jpg
    edited July 2020
    xK3Wc5i.jpg

Episode 39: The Grind
    The next Ashes Pathfinders podcast for Ashes of Creation is live! In Episode 39 – "The Grind" my guest Daedelus, ZekethePhoenix, and I discuss ways in which Ashes of Creation can learn from other progression systems when developing something innovative in regard to player progression. What are your thoughts? What style of leveling would you prefer and what should end game look like to truly be innovative in Ashes of Creation? Join us with your comments and concerns as we continue ahead on this road, Pathfinders.
    kQcyFmb.jpg
    edited July 2020
    srlHDDs.jpg

Episode 40: Artisan
    The next Ashes Pathfinders podcast for Ashes of Creation is live! In Episode 40 – "Artisan" my guest Daedelus, ZekethePhoenix, and I discuss ways in which Ashes of Creation can make the gearing process relevant and innovative through Artisan classes. Better known as professions or a person's trade skills. What makes these skills so important in an MMORPG and in the future of AoC? Join us with your comments and concerns as we continue ahead on this road, Pathfinders.
    kQcyFmb.jpg
    edited July 2020
    LQgEitB.jpg

Episode 41: Catalyst
    The next Ashes Pathfinders podcast for Ashes of Creation is live! In Episode 41 – "Catalyst" my guest Daedelus, ZekethePhoenix, and I discuss ways in which catalysts for change can impact the world in Ashes of Creation in meaningful ways. What are some ways to have aspirational content in this upcoming MMORPG? Join us with your comments and concerns as we continue ahead on this road, Pathfinders.
    kQcyFmb.jpg
    edited July 2020
    eI0rdJz.jpg

Episode 42: Vital Missive
    The next Ashes Pathfinders podcast for Ashes of Creation is live! In Episode 42 – "Vital Missive" my co-host Daedelus and I discuss ways in which Intrepid Studio's can get the public perception back on track after the release of the director's letter. Join us with your comments and concerns as we continue ahead on this road, Pathfinders.
    kQcyFmb.jpg
    edited July 2020
    dSS0XMW.jpg

Episode 43: Duly Noded
    The next Ashes Pathfinders podcast for Ashes of Creation is live! In Episode 43 – "Duly Noded" my co-host Daedelus and I discuss the two most recent blog posts relating to castle sieges and the upcoming node series. Join us with your comments and concerns as we continue ahead on this road, Pathfinders.
    kQcyFmb.jpg
    edited July 2020
    mIlCeva.jpg

Episode 44: Begin Again
    The next Ashes Pathfinders podcast for Ashes of Creation is live! In Episode 44 – "Begin Again" my co-host Daedelus and I discuss the prospect of Intrepid Studio beginning fresh as they continue to deliver on blog posts, updates, and the new dev diary series. We have our criticisms but they are back on their way with bringing us consistency. Let's go Intrepid Studios. Join us with your comments and concerns as we continue ahead on this road, Pathfinders.
    kQcyFmb.jpg
    edited July 2020
    WhSM6Yt.jpg

Episode 45: Tidebreaker
    The next Ashes Pathfinders podcast for Ashes of Creation is live! In Episode 45 – "Tidebreaker" my co-host Daedelus and I discuss the most recent blog posts related to the forums returning to the community and the most recent month's cosmetics. Also we discuss the newest leak of armor from Steven. Otter mounts anyone? Join us with your comments and concerns as we continue ahead on this road, Pathfinders.
    kQcyFmb.jpg
    edited July 2020
    rC3XthF.jpg

Episode 46: The Scholar
    The next Ashes Pathfinders podcast for Ashes of Creation is live! In Episode 46 – "The Scholar" my co-host Daedelus and I discuss the most recent blog post outlining the new information about the scientific node type. The forums are back up! Let's chat! Join us with your comments and concerns as we continue ahead on this road, Pathfinders.
    kQcyFmb.jpg
    edited July 2020
    JNhjbNP.jpg

Episode 47: Sandal Special (Interview with Steven Sharif)
    The next Ashes Pathfinders podcast for Ashes of Creation is live! In Episode 47 – "Sandal Special" my co-host Daedelus and I sit down for a special interview with the CEO and Creative Director for Ashes of Creation. We gathered your questions for Steven Sharif and asked them live during the show.
    kQcyFmb.jpg
    edited July 2020
    RXYI63A.jpg

Episode 48: Social Network
    The next Ashes Pathfinders podcast for Ashes of Creation is live! In Episode 48 – "Social Network" my co-host Daedelus and I discuss the past interview with Steven Sharif and some information shared related to battle pets, freehold's, and social network's! Join us for another episode Pathfinders.
    kQcyFmb.jpg
    edited July 2020
    fvAJLHG.jpg

Episode 49: Pantheon
    The next Ashes Pathfinders podcast for Ashes of Creation is live! In Episode 49 – "Pantheon" my co-host Daedelus and I discuss some elements related to religion and the pantheon of the gods in Ashes of Creation. There have been some updates to the lore and information related to temples and the gods. We welcome some of the questions you have to bring to the table. Join us, Pathfinders, for another episode.
    kQcyFmb.jpg
    edited July 2020
    0JMFcn1.jpg

Episode 50: Magic N Stuff
    The next Ashes Pathfinders podcast for Ashes of Creation is live! In Episode 50 – "Magic N Stuff" my co-host Daedelus and I discuss this past month of April and the overall delivery of information on behalf of Intrepid Studio. Did they deliver in April? What is some of your speculation for other social organizations such as a mage’s guild and how could that counter one such as the Iron Lion which we have seen? Finally, we discuss a cautionary tale using Star Citizen as an example of how not to function while developing an MMORPG. Join us, Pathfinders, for another episode.
    kQcyFmb.jpg
    edited July 2020
    dYZo5Bh.jpg

Episode 51: The Cunning and The Fierce
    The next Ashes Pathfinders podcast for Ashes of Creation is live! In Episode 51 – "The Cunning and The Fierce" my co-host Daedelus and I discuss the most recent blog posts and past dev discussion from the forums. What are some ways that animal husbandry and solo content can be relevant? Join us, Pathfinders, for another episode.
    kQcyFmb.jpg
    edited July 2020
    AYszRJC.jpg

Episode 52: Up in Arms
    The next Ashes Pathfinders episode for Ashes of Creation is live! In Episode 52 – "Up In Arms" my co-host Daedelus and I discuss the past two weeks in the Ashes of Creation community, a dev discussion, some concerns, and the newest blog post about the economic node. Join us, Pathfinders, for another episode.
    kQcyFmb.jpg
    edited July 2020
    Uv4rzxg.jpg

Episode 53: Scryer Semantics
    The next Ashes Pathfinders podcast for Ashes of Creation is live! In Episode 53 – "Scryer Semantics" my guest Whispabird and I discuss the past two weeks in the Ashes of Creation community, a dev discussion, and some reflection on the most recent live stream. Whispabird offers a different perspective for the show and we discuss the new cosmetics that showcase some of the Vek orc racial style and appearance. Join us, Pathfinders, for another episode.
    kQcyFmb.jpg
    edited July 2020
    z8tqi7b.jpg

Episode 54: Development Scraps
    The next Ashes Pathfinders podcast for Ashes of Creation is live! In Episode 54 – "Development Scraps" my co-host Daedelus and I discuss the recent developer discussion #5, the recent blog post "A Fell venture", and hopes for the upcoming Ashes of Creation livestream on Friday June 28th, 2019 at 11AM PDT. Join us, Pathfinders, for another episode.
    kQcyFmb.jpg
    edited July 2020
    R4bPNzP.jpg

Episode 55: Coming Soon™
    The next Ashes Pathfinders podcast for Ashes of Creation is live! In Episode 55 – "Coming Soon™" my co-host Daedelus and I discuss the most recent dev diary, dev discussion, and recent live stream on Twitch. Join us, Pathfinders, for another episode.
    kQcyFmb.jpg
    edited July 2020
    fWcGyud.jpg

Episode 56: Back to the MMO
    The next Ashes Pathfinders podcast for Ashes of Creation is live! In Episode 56 – "Back to the MMO" my co-host Daedelus and I discuss the most recent director's letter, game leaks, and upcoming live stream on Twitch. Join us, Pathfinders, for another episode.
    kQcyFmb.jpg
    edited July 2020
    Z9imlFV.jpg

Episode 57: Circle of Trust
    The next Ashes Pathfinders podcast for Ashes of Creation is live! In Episode 57 – "Circle of Trust" my co-host Daedelus and I discuss the most recent live stream on Twitch and ways that Intrepid Studios can once again bring the community back into a circle of trust as they continue development of Ashes of Creation. Join us for another episode.
    kQcyFmb.jpg
    edited July 2020
    58A8nYY.jpg

Episode 58: War Cries
    The next Ashes Pathfinders podcast for Ashes of Creation is live! In Episode 58 – "War Cries" my co-host Daedelus and I discuss the past few game updates and the upcoming August 20th APOC testing as part of the development of Ashes of Creation. Will the release of this onto Steam prove helpful or problematic for the game studio and the direction of the game as it currently stands? Join us for another episode.
    kQcyFmb.jpg
    edited July 2020
    OKtjw9f.jpg

Episode 59: Aftrmath
    The next Ashes Pathfinders podcast for Ashes of Creation is live! In Episode 59 – "Aftermath" my co-host Daedelus and I discuss the past few weeks in Ashes of Creation game development. Between APOC testing, steam reviews, and the changes with the studio where are things falling as we step into another month of game development. Join us for another episode.
    kQcyFmb.jpg
    edited July 2020
    21P2qtA.jpg

Episode 60: Royale with Cheese
    The next Ashes Pathfinders podcast for Ashes of Creation is live! In Episode 60 – "Royale with Cheese" my co-host Daedelus and I discuss the past few weeks in Ashes of Creation game development. For this episode we are joined by Makinoji who also shares his thoughts about the game's development. Many changes come with the newest APOC update as it now is in persistent testing and early access on steam. Join us for another episode.
    kQcyFmb.jpg
    edited July 2020
    prL4hTm.jpg

Episode 61: Autumn Knights
    The next Ashes Pathfinders podcast for Ashes of Creation is live! In Episode 61 – "Autumn Knights" my co-host Daedelus and I discuss the past few weeks in Ashes of Creation game development. For this episode we are joined by community member Zara who also shares her thoughts about the games development. Many changes come with the newest APOC updated map, Halloween event, and community discussions. Join us for another episode.
    kQcyFmb.jpg