Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Characters body stance

George_BlackGeorge_Black Member, Intrepid Pack
To me the characters look a bit timid and afraid that they might die taking the next step out if the city gates.

Left foot always forward, but the right is ready to help turn the other way and run for dear life.

My feedback to IS is to make the body stance of the characters a bit more proud or a bit more daring.

Comments

• NoaaniNoaani Member, Intrepid Pack
    I'd be a fan of providing players with stance options.

Not everyone wants to be the brash, attack at all costs type character.

Though I do agree, if we only have one stance, the existing one is not idea. Not horrible, but not ideal.
  • George_BlackGeorge_Black Member, Intrepid Pack
    edited March 2020
    noaani wrote: »

Though I do agree, if we only have one stance, the existing one is not idea. Not horrible, but not ideal.

Character stance in char creation is the best case scenario and I dont know the reason why no mmorpg has ever done it.
    3-4 options would be enough
  • DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer

Character stance in char creation is the best case scenario and I dont know the reason why no mmorpg has ever done it.

If you count TemTem as an MMORPG then they already offered different stances in character creation.
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • NoaaniNoaani Member, Intrepid Pack

I'd personally like to be able to alter it in game.

To me, it isn't like a stance is something that takes real effort to change for real.

I mean, I'd take stance at character creation over nothing, but I don't consider it the ideal.