Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Is there no way to buy into Alpha 1 anymore?

All I can see in the shop is Alpha 2. Tried searching, but as there are many discussions, most old, and no way to sort the results, it takes to long to go through all of them.

Comments

• VentharienVentharien Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Alpha 1 was a early kickstater perk. So sorry, no buy in available at this point.
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    what Ventharien said
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • mcstackersonmcstackerson Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Technically it was in monthly packs but they took it out after July 2018 (i think).
  • I notice that Alpha 1 will be available in 2020. Any predictions on Alpha 2?
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I notice that Alpha 1 will be available in 2020. Any predictions on Alpha 2?

My guess would be 2021
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    A1 was limited to 10k participants. This was to match the 8-10k concurrent number on a single server that was planned. Once that number was close to being reached they removed that option from the $500 packages that were available for months on the website (not just Kickstarter) and that package had its rewards adjusted and became $375. Since that time how their server architecture will occur has possibly changed and they may be able to fit more people into A1. They may or may not choose to offer A1 access as a separate a la carte items or part of a pack upgrade in the future. Stay tuned.
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg