Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Can i buy any cosmetic, after purchasing the 75$ Pack?

Lord_PopoLord_Popo Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
Good Morning,
i cant really find this information, or i'm just too slow to understand it.
Its said that if i buy a pack, i can later purchase the cosmetics of other months AFTER THAT too.
But is that related to the tier of the pack i buy?

So lets say i buy the 75$ pack now, can i later als purchase Skins which are normally in the 350$ pack?
Also, if i buy 75 or 150 or whatever, can i also buy the skins of the higher tiers of the current month without the whole other stuff of currency for the market?
I hope this makes any sense

Comments

• JahlonJahlon Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
    Here is how the store works: https://www.ashes101.com/store

Short answer is no, you cannot buy any cosmetic after you buy a $75 pack, you can only buy the cosmetics that appear in the 75 pack.

Alluring came up with this reference:
    Individual_purchase.png

hpsmlCJ.jpg
    Make sure to check out Ashes 101
  • Hi there - as you noted originally, purchasing a pack unlocks the cosmetics for certain tiers for that particular month, and then allows you to grab the cosmetics in the future for those same tiers as well!

The image Jahlon shared above (thanks Alluring!) is a helpful visual guide for which items are included in which packages (though the example items pictured are from a previous month). Keep in mind you can also upgrade your package at any time - for example, if you have the Wayfarer Pre-Order Pack now and see a costume in the future you like, you can choose to upgrade to the Voyager Plus Pre-Order Pack for the difference!

While these items would typically rotate on a monthly basis, due to recent global events we're changing up our plans a bit for the near future: https://ashesofcreation.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360045931153

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please feel free to reach back out if there's anything further we can assist you with on this topic!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.