Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

pack question

hey guys,
it's prolly a stupid question so please go easy on me
if i buy a pack do i only get to play for the amount of time stated in the pack ? like 2 months of game time for the Wayfarer Pre-Order Pack ? or do i get access to test servers and those 2 months start ticking down after the game launches ?
I'm confused
Thank you!

Comments

• Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Not a stupid question at all. Right now the packs allow you to enter the alphas/beta but 2 months of game time is for when the game comes out after that you will have to pay per month.
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    Hi there - as Nagash mentioned above, the amount of time stated in the pack refers to subscription time, which would start once the game launches. In the meantime, you'll be able to join us for whatever phases of testing are listed on the pack!

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything further we can help you with on this topic!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.