Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Any news in regards to name reservations?

George_BlackGeorge_Black Member, Intrepid Pack
Since we are getting closer to open Alpha 1?

Comments

• Options
    I read in some other post name reservations will happen sometime around beta 2. I cant remember the exact time but its some time close/before launch.
  • Options
    Undead CanuckUndead Canuck Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    That is a good question to ask at the next Livestream.
  • Options
    I read in some other post name reservations will happen sometime around beta 2. I cant remember the exact time but its some time close/before launch.

https://ashesofcreation.wiki/Name_reservations

Says they start in Alpha 1
  • Options
    MakinojiMakinoji Member, Warrior of Old, Kickstarter
    edited April 2020
    Name reservation was originally going to be Alpha 1, but that might have changed with the elongated development window.

The best thing to do is just wait for an official response. Also, take into account that not all the information found in any wiki is 100% accurate since the game is still in development all things are subject to change.
  • Options
    unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    They are sure to send an email once they get the system in place to do it. You will have plenty of time to prepare since they are going in order of packages.
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg