Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

"Steven's" HQ/4K Video?

Hello all! :) Anyone has any news on the video they mentioned would maybe be made on latest Alpha One Early Preview stream? They mentioned HQ or 4K quality video of the gameplay. :)
RAZOR
Lineage 2 Veteran

Comments

• Options
    Undead CanuckUndead Canuck Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    You might want to ask @MargaretKrohn about that.
  • Options
    CreidCreid Member
    I think we posted the same question at the same time lol. Something about great minds.
  • Options
    Creid wrote: »
    I think we posted the same question at the same time lol. Something about great minds.

Oh nice! :D More people ask about it the better haha! We needddd ittt! :D
    RAZOR
    Lineage 2 Veteran
  • Options

I am pretty positive they read the forums :)
    RAZOR
    Lineage 2 Veteran
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Razorath wrote: »

I am pretty positive they read the forums :)

yeah.............
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    giphy.gif
    RAZOR
    Lineage 2 Veteran
  • Options
    LalliLalli Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I don't think there has been any recent talk about it but I hope to see it soon. Should be good. :smiley:
  • Options
    JahlonJahlon Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
    Keep in mind that they are still working from home in Cali.
    hpsmlCJ.jpg
    Make sure to check out Ashes 101
  • Options
    Jahlon wrote: »

Very true. We need to be patient. Excited to see it for sure though.
  • Options
    Jahlon wrote: »
    Excuse my lack of knowledge, but recording a gameplay video, is it not "as simple" as pressing record with a proper recording software that should be available to everyone and capture it at that quality? I understand why the stream might be at lower quality. But as game developers and gamers i am positive they have PC's that can do that easily. Again sorry my lack of knowledge and ignorance! I am super excited about it all and its just innocent questions! :)
    RAZOR
    Lineage 2 Veteran
  • Options
    StevenSharifStevenSharif Moderator, Member, Staff, Avatar of the Phoenix, Kickstarter
    Greetings friend,

The HD video will be coming out around the end of April. Give or take a week ❤️
  • Options
    Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I wouldn't expect it to be in 4k, there would literally be no point as most people won't be watching it on a 4k screen.
    volunteer_moderator.gif
  • Options
    GMSteven wrote: »
    Greetings friend,

OMG THE EXCITEMENT! <3:open_mouth:
    RAZOR
    Lineage 2 Veteran
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    GMSteven wrote: »
    Greetings friend,

I thank you and the team for all their hard work it is much appreciated and looked forward too :)
    I wouldn't expect it to be in 4k, there would literally be no point as most people won't be watching it on a 4k screen.

Put it on a tv ;)
  • Options
    VarkunVarkun Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Anything other than the monthly live stream is a bonus IMO. So we will be getting a bonus this month :D
    3KAqRIf.png
    Close your eyes spread your arms and always trust your cape.
  • Options
    Varkun wrote: »
    Anything other than the monthly live stream is a bonus IMO. So we will be getting a bonus this month :D

And a very good one at that!
    RAZOR
    Lineage 2 Veteran