Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Ashes Pathfinders | Your Dedicated & Trusted Podcast [Weekly Episodes] Updated: Nov 10th, 2023

Comments

• SimurghSimurgh Member, Phoenix Initiative, Avatar of the Phoenix, Kickstarter
    edited July 2020
    DHZwhQh.jpg

Episode 62: Icy Expectations
    The next Ashes Pathfinders podcast for Ashes of Creation is live! In Episode 62 – "Icy Expectations" my co-host Daedelus and I discuss the past few weeks in Ashes of Creation game development. Winter is here and with it come icy community expectations. Join us for another episode.
    kQcyFmb.jpg
    Keep Up-To-Date with Ashes of Creation on AshesHQ - Join the community around Ashes HQ, Ashes Pathfinders, & KOTP on Discord
    edited July 2020
    awFmCnt.jpg

Episode 63: Don’t Stop Believin'
    The next Ashes Pathfinders podcast for Ashes of Creation is live! In Episode 63 – "Don't Stop Believin'" my co-host Daedelus and I discuss the past few weeks in Ashes of Creation game development. Let's keep that fire for this project going and discuss recent news. Join us for another episode.
    kQcyFmb.jpg
    Keep Up-To-Date with Ashes of Creation on AshesHQ - Join the community around Ashes HQ, Ashes Pathfinders, & KOTP on Discord
    edited July 2020
    n74HKHL.jpg

Episode 64: Reinventing the Wheel
    The next Ashes Pathfinders podcast for Ashes of Creation is live! In Episode 64 – "Reinventing the Wheel'" my co-host @Daedelus and I discuss the past few weeks in Ashes of Creation game development. Let's keep that fire for this project going and discuss recent news. Join us for another episode.
    kQcyFmb.jpg
    edited July 2020
    D4ZjA7N.jpg

Episode 65: Assemble
    The next Ashes Pathfinders podcast for Ashes of Creation is live! In Episode 65 – "Assemble'" my guest's @Wandering Mist, @mcstackerson, and I discuss the past few weeks in Ashes of Creation game development. I am assembling as many community members as I can to join the show. Will a new co-host rise among them? Seeking 1-2 new co-hosts for this dedicated Ashes of Creation show! Hit me up via the links below if interested in joining a show. Let's keep that fire for this project going and discuss recent news. Join us for another episode.
    kQcyFmb.jpg
    edited July 2020
    ScCAUe8.jpgg

Episode 66: Bearing The Flame
    The next Ashes Pathfinders podcast for Ashes of Creation is live! In Episode 66 – "Bearing The Flame'" my guest's Makinoji, @Pacha, and I discuss the past few weeks in Ashes of Creation game development. Hit me up via the links below if interested in joining a show. Let's keep that fire for this project going and discuss recent news. Join us for another episode.
    kQcyFmb.jpg
    edited July 2020
    MTPiyVV.jpg
    Connect with the Show
    Discord πŸ”» YouTube πŸ”» Twitch πŸ”» TwitterπŸ”»SpotifyπŸ”»iTunesπŸ”»Podbean

Episode 67: Rallying The Ashen
    The next Ashes Pathfinders podcast for Ashes of Creation is live! In Episode 67 – "Rallying The Ashen'" my guest's @Makinoji, @Alpha Soul, @Pacha, @Wandering Mist, @Pharazon, and I discuss the past few weeks in Ashes of Creation game development. Hit me up via the links below if interested in joining a show. Let's keep that fire for this project going and discuss recent news. Join us for another episode.

We'll see you live on Twitch this coming Sunday 5PM CDT!
    kQcyFmb.jpg
    edited July 2020
    b39dfeA.jpg
    Connect with the Show

Episode 68: Ashes Fam
    The next Ashes Pathfinders podcast for Ashes of Creation is live! In Episode 68 – "Ashes fam" my guest's @chibibree , @Virtek , and I discuss the past few weeks in Ashes of Creation. Message me via the provided links if you would like to join a show. Let's keep that fire for this project going and discuss recent news. Join us for another episode.

kQcyFmb.jpg
    edited July 2020
    9abYjo6.jpg
    Connect with the Show

Episode 69: Answering The Call
    The next Ashes Pathfinders podcast for Ashes of Creation is live! In Episode 69 – "Answering The Call" my guest's @Pacha , @Wandering Mist , and I discuss the past few weeks in Ashes of Creation. Message me via the provided links if you would like to join a show. Let's keep that fire for this project going and discuss recent news. Join us for another episode.

kQcyFmb.jpg
    edited July 2020
    TxyvA7P.jpg
    Connect with the Show

Episode 70: Changing The Genre
    The next Ashes Pathfinders podcast for Ashes of Creation is live! In Episode 70 – "Changing The Genre" my guest's @Pacha, @faisal108, @Wandering Mist , @Makinoji, and I discuss some ideas around what it means to change the MMO genre. We begin some reflections around the games mission statement and Kickstarter rewards as the team aims to deliver them. Join us for another show Pathfinders!

kQcyFmb.jpg
    edited July 2020
    cXUhQC5.jpg
    Connect with the Show

Episode 71: On Sanctus
    The next Ashes Pathfinders podcast for Ashes of Creation is live! In Episode 71 – "On Sanctus" my guest's @faisal108, @Wandering Mist , @Makinoji, and I discuss some ideas around what the lore surrounding Sanctus explains, as well as, some speculation as to the elements of lore that relate to the place of the mass Exodus from Verra. Let's keep that fire for this project going and discuss recent news. Join us for another show Pathfinders!

kQcyFmb.jpg
    edited July 2020
    dfIDvaE.jpg
    Connect with the Show

Episode 72: All In Stride
    The next Ashes Pathfinders podcast for Ashes of Creation is live! In Episode 72 – "All In Stride" my guest's @Makinoji , @Wandering Mist , @Pacha, and I discuss our thoughts around the most recent Ashes of Creation live stream this past Thursday, as well as, some of your concerns and thoughts for the game. Let's keep that fire for this project going and discuss recent news. Join us for another show Pathfinders!

kQcyFmb.jpg
    edited July 2020
    OMU2Spc.jpg
    Connect with the Show

Episode 73: Set For Success - w/ Steven Joining Us
    The next Ashes Pathfinders podcast for Ashes of Creation is live! In this one we were joined by the CEO and Creative Director himself, @Steven Sharif. In Episode 73 – "Set For Success" my guest's @faisal108 & @Pacha join me to discuss our thoughts around some elements we would like to see in an MMORPG and what would really set this one for success. Help carry the torch and let's keep that fire for this project going as we discuss more Ashes of Creation. Join us for another show Pathfinders!

kQcyFmb.jpg
  • FlashmanFlashman Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    edited May 2020
    How do you find the weekly turnaround on eps, versus the information coming out of Intrepid? Back when SWTOR was in development, I did a podcast and there were good times and bad times with regard to the amount of information we had to play with, depending on what was coming out of the studio at the time.
    I mean we have a community focused show and regardless of the information coming from the studio and as it is an mmorpg I find there is always something relevant to the game as a genre that is worth discussing or revisiting with different pathfinders who join the discussion. Passion is content from my perspective and having a healthy and engaging conversation in is always a good time to me.
    kQcyFmb.jpg
    edited July 2020
    sgJFezw.jpg]
    Connect with the Show

Episode 74: Leak Talk
    The next Ashes Pathfinders podcast for Ashes of Creation is live! In Episode 74 – "Leak Talk" my guest's @Makinoji, @faisal108, @Wandering Mist, & @Pacha join me to discuss our thoughts around all the beloved Steven Leaks in the Ashes of Creation Discord over this weekend. We discussed several of your questions and elements as they relate to the game. Help carry the torch and let's keep that fire for this project going as we discuss more Ashes of Creation. Join us for another show Pathfinders!

kQcyFmb.jpg
    edited July 2020
    4gjvCKE.jpg]
    Connect with the Show

Episode 75: Plans Of The Pantheon
    The next Ashes Pathfinders podcast for Ashes of Creation is live! In Episode 75 – "Plans Of The Pantheon" my guest's @Makinoji, @Wandering Mist, & @Pacha join me to discuss our thoughts around what lore may reveal for the plans of the pantheon of the gods in Ashes of Creation. We discussed several of your questions and elements as they relate to the game. Help carry the torch and let's keep that fire for this project going as we discuss more Ashes of Creation. Join us for another show Pathfinders!

kQcyFmb.jpg
    edited July 2020
    JfMiLd4.jpg]
    Connect with the Show

Episode 76: Tempering Expectations
    The next Ashes Pathfinders podcast for Ashes of Creation is live! In Episode 76 – "Tempering Expectations" my guest's @faisal108, @Wandering Mist, & @Pacha join me to discuss our thoughts around the most recent Ashes live stream, the PI testing, and the recent video related to the PI testing. We discussed several of your questions and elements as they relate to the game. Help carry the torch and let's keep that fire for this project going as we discuss more Ashes of Creation. Join us for another show Pathfinders!

kQcyFmb.jpg
    edited July 2020
    GXTWB2e.jpg]
    Connect with the Show

Ashes Pathfinders | Episode 77: The True Alpha
    The next Ashes Pathfinders podcast for Ashes of Creation is live! In Episode 77 – "The True Alpha" my guest's @faisal108, @Wandering Mist, & @Makinoji join me to discuss our thoughts around the most recent Ashes video released on the AoC YouTube channel along with @simurgh's PI Impressions and round table chat on both. We also discussed several of your questions and elements as they relate to these discussion points. Help carry the torch and let's keep that fire for this project going as we discuss more Ashes of Creation. Join us for another show Pathfinders!

kQcyFmb.jpg
    edited July 2020
    oKdpZLl.jpg]
    Connect with the Show

Ashes Pathfinders | Episode 78: Mechanically Speaking
    The next Ashes Pathfinders podcast for Ashes of Creation is live! In Episode 78 – "Mechanically Speaking" my guest's @faisal108, @Wandering Mist, @Pacha, & @Makinoji join me to discuss some of the community feedback and discussion points brought to us related to AoC game play and game mechanics. We also discussed several of your questions and elements as they relate to these discussion points. Join us for another episode and help bear the torch for Ashes of Creation. Join us for another show Pathfinders!

kQcyFmb.jpg
    edited July 2020
    gClRzKN.jpg]
    Connect with the Show

Ashes Pathfinders | Episode 79: Gearing Up
    The next Ashes Pathfinders podcast for Ashes of Creation is live! In Episode 79 – "Gearing Up" my guest's @faisal108, @Wandering Mist, & @Daedelus join me to discuss points brought to us related to AoC and gearing up your character in an MMORPG. We also discussed several of your questions and elements as they relate to these discussion points. Join us for another episode and help bear the torch for Ashes of Creation.

kQcyFmb.jpg
    edited July 2020
    ZjJ7Rcu.jpg]
    Connect with the Show

Ashes Pathfinders | Episode 80: The Silent Watchers
    The next Ashes Pathfinders podcast for Ashes of Creation is live! In Episode 80 – "The Silent Watchers" my guest's @Pacha, @faisal108, @Wandering Mist, & @Daedelus join me to discuss some of the points outlined on this June's live stream from Intrepid Studios. We also discussed several of your questions and elements as they relate to these discussion points. Join us for another episode and help bear the torch for Ashes of Creation.

kQcyFmb.jpg
    edited July 2020
    CvjSCgj.jpg]
    Connect with the Show

Ashes Pathfinders | Episode 81: The Rising Tide
    The next Ashes Pathfinders podcast for Ashes of Creation is live! In Episode 81 – "The Rising Tide" my guest's @Pacha, @faisal108, @Wandering Mist, & @Daedelus join me to discuss some of the points outlined on this June's live stream from Intrepid Studios. We also discussed several of your questions and elements as they relate to these discussion points. Join us for another episode and help bear the torch for Ashes of Creation.

kQcyFmb.jpg
    9cBsUC9.jpg]
    Connect with the Show
    Discord πŸ”» YouTube πŸ”» Twitch πŸ”» Twitter πŸ”» Spotify πŸ”» iTunes πŸ”» Podbean

Ashes Pathfinders | Episode 82: Master Artisan
    The next Ashes Pathfinders podcast for Ashes of Creation is live! In Episode 82 – "Master Artisan" my guest's @faisal108, @Wandering Mist, & @Daedelus join me to discuss some of the points related to the new cosmetics and plenty of talk around crafting in Ashes and MMORPG's. We also discussed several of your questions and elements as they relate to these discussion points. Join us for another episode and help bear the torch for Ashes of Creation.

kQcyFmb.jpg
    0lxtgyR.jpg]
    Connect with the Show
    Discord πŸ”» YouTube πŸ”» Twitch πŸ”» Twitter πŸ”» Spotify πŸ”» iTunes πŸ”» Podbean

Ashes Pathfinders | Episode 83: Leader of Men
    The next Ashes Pathfinders podcast for Ashes of Creation is live! In Episode 83 – "Leader of Men" my guest's @Pacha, @Wandering Mist, & @Daedelus join me to discuss some of the points related to leadership and followers in an MMORPG. We briefly touched on the recent discussion Steven had with Asmongold and Summit1g over the weekend. We will further elaborate on these points next week. We also discussed several of your questions and elements as they relate to these discussion points. Join us for another episode and help bear the torch for Ashes of Creation.

kQcyFmb.jpg
    TNQaU1g.jpg]
    Connect with the Show

Ashes Pathfinders | Episode 84: Ashes Goes Viral
    The next Ashes Pathfinders podcast for Ashes of Creation is live! In Episode 84 – "Ashes Goes Viral" my guest's @faisal108, @Wandering Mist, & @Daedelus join me to discuss some of the points related to the past week as Ashes of Creation has gone viral. We chat about some key Reddit AMA points and Steven jumps on to clarify a point and say hi! We also discussed several of your questions and elements as they relate to these discussion points. Join us for another episode and help bear the torch for Ashes of Creation.

kQcyFmb.jpg
    edited August 2020
    Tt7S49j.jpg]
    Lets Catch Up!
    Discord πŸ”» YouTube πŸ”» Twitch πŸ”» Twitter
    Ashes Pathfinders Podcast
    Twitter πŸ”» Spotify πŸ”» iTunes πŸ”» Podbean

Ashes Pathfinders | Episode 85: I Got Five On It
    The next Ashes Pathfinders podcast for Ashes of Creation is live! In Episode 85 – "I Got Five On It" my fellow Pathfinders @faisal108 & @Wandering Mist join me to discuss the past week in Ashes news as Steven jumped on to discuss the game with Timthetatman. We also discussed the most recent Ashes Live stream! We also discussed several of your questions and elements as they relate to these discussion points. Join us for another episode and help bear the torch for Ashes of Creation.

kQcyFmb.jpg
    7FZUa5M.jpg]
    Lets Catch Up!
    Twitter πŸ”» Spotify πŸ”» iTunes πŸ”» GooglePlayπŸ”» Podbean

Ashes Pathfinders | Episode 86: Denial
    The next Ashes Pathfinders podcast for Ashes of Creation is live! In Episode 86 – "Denial" my fellow Pathfinders @faisal108 & @Wandering Mist join me to discuss the past week in Ashes and some ideas we, as a community, have about accountability with in griefing in an mmo! Been denied your objective? Let's chat about it. We also discussed several of your questions and elements as they relate to these discussion points. Join us for another episode and help bear the torch for Ashes of Creation.

kQcyFmb.jpg
    HElkO3u.jpg]
    Lets Catch Up!

Ashes Pathfinders | Episode 87: New Blood
    The next Ashes Pathfinders podcast for Ashes of Creation is live! In Episode 87 – "New Blood" my fellow Pathfinders @Daedelus @faisal108 & @Wandering Mist join me to discuss the past week in Ashes as we welcome a couple new faces to the Ashes of Creation community. We discuss lore and quest breadcrumbs with them and enjoyed our very first show call-in. We also discussed several of your questions and elements as they relate to these discussion points. Join us for another episode and help bear the torch for Ashes of Creation.

kQcyFmb.jpg
    sjOZdML.jpg]
    Lets Catch Up!

Ashes Pathfinders | Episode 88: Stepping Up
    The next Ashes Pathfinders podcast for Ashes of Creation is live! In Episode 88 – "Stepping Up" my fellow Pathfinders @Daedelus @faisal108 & @Wandering Mist join me to discuss the past week in Ashes as we welcome @Amist on from the community for the very first time. Intrepid Studios made a huge announcement and we took time to discuss it. We discuss lore elements related to the Apocalypse and had our second show call-in! We also discussed several of your questions and elements as they relate to these discussion points. Join us for another episode and help bear the torch for Ashes of Creation.

kQcyFmb.jpg
    q5q7S9i.jpg]
    Lets Catch Up!
    Discord πŸ”» YouTube πŸ”» Twitch πŸ”» Twitter πŸ”» AshesHQ

Ashes Pathfinders | Episode 89: The Gathering
    The next Ashes Pathfinders podcast for Ashes of Creation is live! In Episode 89 – "The Gathering" my fellow Pathfinders @Daedelus & @faisal108 join me to discuss the past week in Ashes as we reflect on the most recent developer live stream from Intrepid Studios for Ashes of Creation. We have gathered another 2 community members to join us on the show this week. Come meet @Jolith and Plate. We also discussed several of your questions and elements as they relate to these discussion points. Join us for another episode and help bear the torch for Ashes of Creation.

kQcyFmb.jpg