Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Platforms? And preorder?

What platforms is the game runnin also I bought the 250$ voyager pack when can I start playing? Thx

Comments

• unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    The game will be for Windows PC only currently. The $250 voyager pack has access to Alpha 2 which will be sometime in the future after A1. The game is currently in pre-alpha ramping up over the summer into Alpha 1. Once Alpha 1 has accomplished their testing goals the next phase of testing will be announced. Intrepid no longer gives timelines or roadmaps with dates because of the blowback when those are missed. You will receive an email as your testing phases come online. Keep watching the livestreams and join the Discord if you want more current interaction.
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • Hi there - unknown's post above gives a great summary of the latest updates! In addition, you can read more details on our possible plans for platform support over on our knowledgebase here and here.

We hope you'll join us for our upcoming live stream over on Twitch, and feel free to come chat with our team and our community over on Discord as well!

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything further we can assist you with on this topic in the meantime!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.