Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Quick questions i cant find answers for.

RenFangsRenFangs Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
I'm an alpha backer who has been out of the loop for awhile since my pc exploded. now that its fixed im trying to figure out when the next one will be and or the schedule for the planned ones. haven't been able to find anything on this. also see something saying we can add cosmetic items as add ons how and what is this?
ijo3q7S.png

Make this a mount please!

Comments

• Options
    darthadendarthaden Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    First wave of Alpha 1 backers is scheduled for May and is for the Phoenix level backers and up. Since may is almost over I'm assuming they're either just communicating over email with those backers or theyll make a announcement regarding it during the livestream tomorrow.
    2nd wave of alpha 1 for the Braver of worlds and above is supposed to be late summer/early fall I believe. For those who bought into the Alpha post kickstarter your supposed to get access around late fall/winter. All of this is of course subject to change.

They're plan is to slowly let more people in as time goes by and the servers become more stable. This way they dont have 10k players all trying to log onto a unproven server at once.
  • Options
    darthadendarthaden Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited May 2020
    You should have a email with some of the information if your a alpha 1 backer. April 1st is when I got my email with the Intel on alpha 1.

I'd also highly suggest watching some of the previous livestreams on YouTube if you haven't seen them yet. Lots of good information in those as well as some actual alpha 1 gameplay
  • Options
    RenFangsRenFangs Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    yeah i have been but i literally just got it up and running. yeah im braver so im in next one and i should get and e mail thanks for info. Anything about adding on stuff as add ons in store? im not sure what these means.
    ijo3q7S.png

Make this a mount please!
  • Options
    unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited May 2020
    As a KIckstarter backer you can purchase any of the monthly cosmetics a la carte (separately). They run anywhere from $5 on up. If you were original KS and not Summer backer you can also purchase those cosmetic rewards separately. If you are logged into the account linked to your KS email you will see those option. Since I don't see your title displaying here I am going to guess you just logged on for the first time since the database migration last year. It takes around 24-48 hours sometimes for your account to update. If you don't see your package items in your inventory on the main site or the cosmetic purchases on the store at that time, file a customer service ticket off the main site (Support button) and they will sort you out.
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg