Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Alpha Access?

myraalex667myraalex667 Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
Hey!
I supported Ashes of Creation when it was on KS... got $500 bundle. Then also bought summer items. And several mothly packs after. I was wondering with the "Braver of Worlds" title can I get Aplha One access? And if I do where or how can I test it? Thank you!
Myra

Comments

• Options
    GumdropsGumdrops Member, Explorer, Kickstarter
    Alpha 1 is in fall so still time to get in, for the pre-testing you will receive an email when BoW owners are invited.
    Reminder to stay on topic
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    worry, not alpha 1 has not yet started
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    JahlonJahlon Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
    What has started is the Alpha 1 Pre-Testing. Smaller group of folks (the phoenix initiative) who are making sure things run smooth and doing the first early rounds of QA testing and bug reporting.

LOM will get invited in the summer, then BOW.

Then when it becomes Full Alpha 1 and not the QA Pre-Testing, everyone with an Intrepid pack will be invited, and the NDA will drop.
    hpsmlCJ.jpg
    Make sure to check out Ashes 101
  • Options
    Hi there! Limited Alpha One testing began in May of 2020, starting with our highest level Alpha One backers from Kickstarter. This testing will include our Phoenix Initiative backers and above at first. As the game client becomes more stable during this limited testing, we will begin to introduce our Braver of World and above backers, and eventually our Intrepid pre-order pack holders. Our goal is to have the Alpha One game client ready for full testing in Fall of 2020. You can read more information on this in our latest Creative Director's Letter here: https://ashesofcreation.com/news/2020-04-01-creative-directors-letter

We'll be keeping you posted here, on Discord, and via email as testing continues, so be sure to keep an eye out for the latest updates! I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out for now, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything further we can assist you with on this topic.
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.