Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

How many developers are being employed

MutsuXOXOMutsuXOXO Member, Braver of Worlds, Alpha One
According to last record Steven said he wanted to aim for 100 🤔
Mutsu_Sig_3.png

Comments

• Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hard to tell. I think it's something around 60-80 total employees, but I don't think we'll get an exact number any time soon.
    volunteer_moderator.gif
  • AzryilAzryil Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I believe they were holding off on expanding the team too much until they got moved into the new office, and with recent news that they are finally moving in hopefully the team will grow quite a bit now.
    k2U15J3.png
  • VarkunVarkun Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Steven has mentioned in the past several live streams that there have been new hires even through the covid wfh has thrown a real curve ball into the mix. Just no numbers, perhaps the size of their dev team is something they have no desire to put out there, keep their competition guessing.
    3KAqRIf.png
    Close your eyes spread your arms and always trust your cape.
  • JahlonJahlon Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
    As of April 2019 the new in house staff goal was 150

The old studio which they just moved out of was too small to accomdate a team of that size.

They are at more than 60 people on the team (give or take) and have still managed to hire and onboard people despite COVID.

Late August is when the hiring and on parsing should pick up again.
    hpsmlCJ.jpg
    Make sure to check out Ashes 101
  • MutsuXOXOMutsuXOXO Member, Braver of Worlds, Alpha One
    Thank you for all your thoughts and opinions.
    Mutsu_Sig_3.png