Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

[NA][PvX] Alpha 1 player looking for guild

MithrilkatanaMithrilkatana Member, Intrepid Pack
Hello,
I am an alpha 1 access player and I plan on playing this game religiously when it releases.
I lean more towards PVE but I like to PVP from time to time.
I am looking for more than a guild; a community.
I want to be able to play other games as well as AoC, especially considering it isnt released.

Right now I mostly play League of Legends, Valorant, and World of Warcraft. As well as other games like on Steam and whatnot.

Let me know more about your guild and what games you all play together.

Thank you!

Contact below..

Discord: Mithrilkatana#1816

Comments

• Options
    RyufuRyufu Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Hello and welcome! I think you have a lot of options and you will probably have many people contacting you. I would suggest you take time to look at the many guilds posted on here to see if you resonate with any of them.

Also, make sure to join the Ashes of Creation discord.
  • Options
    MithrilkatanaMithrilkatana Member, Intrepid Pack
    Yes I understand. Mainly I wanted to post here because I would like to hear about what games the guilds are currently playing together.

I have looked through a few posts and I don't see a lot of info regarding this. I guess I am looking to feel out where I would be a good fit based on the playstyle of a guild in another game, particularly an MMO.
  • Options
    KumaryKumary Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited July 2020
    Hello @Mithrilkatana

You truly wont get the feel until you join a few discords. Some guilds are currently active, while others are kinda dormant until AoC.

As for my Guild (Stormborn), we are an active community that play various side games from Divinity Original Sin: II (campaigns), League of Legends, Smite, Valorant, Minecraft Dungeons, Empyrion, Sea of Thieves, Rocket League...just to name a few. We also have game nights and movies nights to entertain ourselves until the main games we wait for are released.

We will be playing New World, which will release in August.
    You can find our AoC Recruitment post: HERE

Just like @Ryufu mentioned, it's suggested for you to take your time in looking at different guilds and also join a few discords to those who interest you the most and get the fill of them.

I wish you good luck on your Guild Shopping. If you have any questions, feel free to message me.
    5b72df90d96c187ed7e6c2f181b8322e.png
    Stormborn Discord: Join Here
    My AoC Referral: Click Here
  • Options
    Lord SiroLord Siro Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Welcome to the fray. Make sure you look at alot of guilds. There are many different types of guild in the ashes community. I recently started a new guild called, Legion of the Black Phantom. (Long name I know) We're a mercenary guild we will be taking part of every aspect of the game. While we're still new and low on members, we are very active and play many different games together. We would love if you checked us out.
    szRQtZf.png