Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

A few questions that I didn't find answer to.

• Will it be possible to gather/interact with resources simultaneously in a party? I.e.: Can I collect the same resource at the same time as my party member?
  • Will it be possible to reset or re-allocate primary class ability points? Or if I decide to change my skill tree, I will need to create new character?
  • Will it be possible to reset or re-allocate guild points?
  • Will there be any guild ship leave/join/rejoin penalty?
  • Will there be any citizenship leave/join/rejoin penalty?
  • Will there be any character deletion delay or restrictions?
  • Is there a plan for any consumable's buffs persistence upon death?
  • Will proximity food buffs, i.e.: from tavern, persist when leaving and returning to the buffs range area? Or once the zoi is left, returning will not re-apply the buffs even if the duration was plentiful?
  • Will the nodes be randomized in specialization or are their properties static and persistent? I.e.: Military node can become Religious after reset to 0.
  • Is there a plan for any participation rewards for raids, i.e.: some form of consumable package, if your raid didn't do enough dps to get the looting rights?
  • What will be the penalty for failing the metropolis/city siege for the attackers?
  • Will it be possible to mount when in combat/flagged/corrupted?

Comments

• Options
    VolgaireVolgaire Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Try the wiki for any info, if it's not there then it most likely was not addressed by the devs yet.

https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/
  • Options
    TrubiTrubi Member
    I read through the wiki, watched the streams and searched the forums and didn't find answers. That's why I posted these in here :)
  • Options
    Hi there! Thank you for sharing all your questions above - you're correct that we haven't covered many of these before! The one off the top of my head I know we HAVE covered though is in regards to nodes and their specializations - for example, a military node will always be a military node, regardless of whether it's sieged/reset.

I'd recommend holding onto the rest of your questions for any upcoming Q&As or AMAs we'll be hosting, so that our development team can dive into them more!

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything further we can assist you with in the meantime!

community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.