Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Can I post "LF Guild" in Guild Recruitment?

HansrutgerHansrutger Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
I asked this in General Discussion but there's so many new people around the threads just get lost which is understandable!

Am I allowed to post that I am looking for a guild in the Guild Recruitment? Because it was stated that only guilds are allowed to post there and threads that didn't follow the instructions would just be lost. Cheers for answer and have a lovely day!

Comments

• Options
    Hi there! The Guild Recruitment categories on the forums are indeed meant specifically for guilds to post their recruitment threads - not for individuals who are LFG :blush: we recommend utilizing the search tool on the forums in conjunction with those sections to find what guild might be a good fit!

In addition, feel free to come join us over in the #aoc-guild-chat channel on our official Discord, where other community members might be able to recommend guilds for you as well!

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything further we can help with in the meantime!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.