Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

AoC: Apocalypse entry

I was a bit curious on how to get access to the apocalypse early severs since I'm super hyped for the game and wanted to just get a feel of how the game flows at the moment. can anyone help me with this?

Ps. I could only select support & FAQ as a category on the forum, don't know if this is a bug or inteded xD

Comments

• Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    AoC: Apocalypse has been shut down for a while now and won't be back up till castle sieges are out some time after alpha 1
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    Thanks Nagash, its still downloadable and when checking their server status it says online. They should mention it on their client or webpage that its been (temporarily) shut down.
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Kuru wrote: »
    Thanks Nagash, its still downloadable and when checking their server status it says online. They should mention it on their client or webpage that its been (temporarily) shut down.

agreed they should update that
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    Hi there - as mentioned above, Apocalypse testing is currently closed! It looks like you posted your thread as a question type instead of a regular discussion type, and only our Support & FAQ category allows that particular type of thread :smiley:

For others in this thread, Apocalypse has not been available for download for several months from our website here nor is it mentioned at all on our status page here (only web services are). We posted a news article here when servers shut down with further information. If anyone has additional details to share on where download or server status links are still available elsewhere that appear to be causing confusion, please feel free to send them my way directly!

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything else we can assist with in the meantime!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.