Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Spider Mounts?

After watching the Dev Update and seeing the Spider models any chance they can be tamed?
I'd love a spider mount and they are looking amazing!

Comments

• GodsThesisGodsThesis Member
    edited August 2020
    No, because I will kill all the spiders.

Edit: actually got no clue dawg, sorry
  • GodsThesis wrote: »

This makes me want to say something edgy like "You cannot kill Fear."
  • WiplasherWiplasher Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty
    Phex wrote: »
    After watching the Dev Update and seeing the Spider models any chance they can be tamed?
    I'd love a spider mount and they are looking amazing!

I'd actually have to agree with you. Me and some mates were saying how cool it would be to ride one.
  • GodsThesisGodsThesis Member
    edited August 2020
    Niraada wrote: »
    GodsThesis wrote: »

This makes me want to say something edgy like "You cannot kill Fear."

Don't do it man... it's not worth it. Have some dignity.
  • FuryBladeborneFuryBladeborne Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Considering how many skins have been released, there probably will at least be a skin for it.
  • PhexPhex Member
    I wanna see 250+ people charging into battle on giant spiders and have people with arachnophobia just check out >:)
  • Phex wrote: »
    I wanna see 250+ people charging into battle on giant spiders and have people with arachnophobia just check out >:)

I want a cosmetic Spider augment for my future summoner so I can make people nope out when I send my summon into battle.
  • bloodprophetbloodprophet Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hopefully they are that would be amazing.
    Most people never listen. They are just waiting on you to quit making noise so they can.
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I now want to see goblin spider riders in ashes

450?cb=20191111222232
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • wife hates spiders so yes please
  • Would be a cool addition, might look good riding them in the under-realm
    aTqtPvR.png
  • WMC51 wrote: »
    wife hates spiders so yes please

My man
  • I am in for a spider mount ! <3
    [Fleo Verum] Carolus Dynamicus - Py'rai - Rogue+Fighter
  • lunarskylunarsky Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I don't think it's confirmed officially but I don't see why they would not allow you to ride those massive spiders as a mount or breed them via animal husbandry.
    signature.png
  • PhexPhex Member
    lunarsky wrote: »
    I don't think it's confirmed officially but I don't see why they would not allow you to ride those massive spiders as a mount or breed them via animal husbandry.

That is kinda what i am hoping for from animal husbandry. going out into the world taming these maybe "rare" creatures and being able to sell them to other players.
  • Yaes plz, I want to ride a daddy long legs with a saddle high up in the air ^-^ so cute
  • lunarskylunarsky Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Phex wrote: »
    lunarsky wrote: »

That is kinda what i am hoping for from animal husbandry. going out into the world taming these maybe "rare" creatures and being able to sell them to other players.

Yeah, I would expect to see all of the typical fantasy mounts: Bears, Horses, Deers, Rams, Wolves, Big Cats (tigers, lions, etc), Lizards, Birds, and then more things like insects. It's definitely a missed opportunity if they don't allow as much as I dislike spiders.
    signature.png
  • Only if I get my fox mount. I don't like spiders :<
    zZJyoEK.gif

U.S. East
  • JamationJamation Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    My first thought on seeing the spider was "wow, that is absolutely disgustingly terrifying" my second thought being that it would make an amazing mount set...although I think I'd only ever ride it during October..cause spiders are spooki
  • AtamaAtama Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Spider Mount

Spider Mount

Got more legs than I can count

Hhak63P.png
  • Atama wrote: »
    Spider Mount

Spider Mount

Got more legs than I can count

You can't count to 8. What a scrub. =^.^=m
    zZJyoEK.gif

U.S. East
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    now image FLYING SPIDER MOUNTS!
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Giant flying ants
  • PhexPhex Member
    Nagash wrote: »
    now image FLYING SPIDER MOUNTS!

that would be rather terrifying. i like