Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Server locations/Language availabilities

yk2232yk2232 Member
edited August 2020 in Support & FAQ
I will be moving back to Korea, but I'd love to keep track of the game and play eventually. I've already bought a pack and I want to play this game. However there's a good chance that I'll be playing from Korea. Would there be a Korean server? or would there be like a global server locations or asian servers? How would the pings be? What about language availability? I am fluent in both English and Korean, if you guys need help translating then I'm willing to help. I love the direction of the game and I am looking forward to playing it.

Comments

• unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    There is no IP or region locking planned so if there is no NEA server available you would have to decide to play on the SEA (probably Singapore) or West Coast NA server depending on your ping and preference. Intrepid has said that they are willing to put servers where the number of customers would make a server viable. No plans for NEA so far.
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • Hi there - you can keep an eye on our planned regional support and language support in our helpful knowledge base articles, which we'll be keeping up-to-date with the latest news!

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything further we can assist with!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.