Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Pravchenski's Opening in a Verra near you!

Hello, My name is Pravchenski, wait why do I speak to myself never mind the booze are talking. So, I am a stranger in a strange land...but as a boy, I have not always been a drinker.but I have been a close second for that title, point is I am now here on verra, dealing with a mysterious new land and I ask myself:"Pravchenski, why there be no booze or women here to be sleezy with ya?" and I say to myself "I will make the land where booze flow and women lament for my patrons." so you must be wondering, why is it the women, some of them are...off...yes I know some of them are uh...wearing wigs with skirts are huge migets and may or may not have dwarf beards but hey, a women's a women when you drink , so long as it is a women when you are drinking to you then it's win win. Now where shall I open my bar tavern? well, there are a few ideas, currently I am on the ground drinking but I will figure out the details, but I do know I have promised several others a free drink for offering me ideas so maybe I offer you free drink first time. anyway I feel like puking, the booze does not help with healing as much as I though, maybe a bit of my bard and cleric skills heal me eh? anyway come on over sometimes and you can enjoy a drink and some women with your friends.

-Pravchenski, drunk while talking to a giant boulder out in a desert.
Pravchenski's Tavern and Brothel, Down your Booze like you down your Women, Bearded Dwarves in Drag!

-Pravchenski, yelling this at some twigs in sand, in a desert.

Comments

• NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    *I have been to many taverns through the world of Verra yet this one is unknown to me. *
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Wait there's another voice in my head, while I drink...yes you @Nagash ...mmm, well it hasent been build yet, mainly because I may have spent my fortune on bearded women to dance for four months on a boat in the middle of the ocean, so I have to build it from the ground up so to say, but I know I can make it work, and by work I mean hire more bearded women. But...if this is not a voice but actually a person that I am talking to in this desert, I may offer my services.

My name is Pravchenski, I am still unknown but that's to be changed, eventually when I find where exactly I was building my tavern at, anyways I offer my tavern for these uses.

-1, I am a bard AND healer, and with my cooking I make great food for those who need it, and no I am not bard who thinks cowbells count as bard music for "improvisation" stupid hippie treerers. Point is I offer my tavern at a decent undercut in the profits compared to my competetors, and offer music a place to rest and food that may aid you if you find yourself in dire need of it on your travels if you do travel.

2-For the more...morally grey shady characters, I do offer several assistances for them as well, in some of my rooms that you may rent you may find it...easy...to do dealings about legally questioning subjects and other things of note, popular for rogues spies and info brokers, so at Pravchenski's tavern if you ever need a meet up for a contact or something that needs a privacy touch, I got ya covered...

-Pravchenski, Yelling this to the sand dunes in a desert he is stranded it while drunk.
    Pravchenski's Tavern and Brothel, Down your Booze like you down your Women, Bearded Dwarves in Drag!

• Come on comrades, someone must wish to ask Pravchenski questions entailing me yes, Why else would I seek my ego boost, I need to be asked "Pravchenski, why are you still in desert after several days and months" eh? Someone needs ask the questions before I ask them myselves, with a bash of a musical instrument onto myselves.

-Pravchenski, Bashing himself with a lute he found on a corpse in the desert he is magically lost in.

• By my magnificent beard, Pravchenski! How are you still drunk after several days and months?!
  • Pravchenski has achieved many things in this dimenional desert, one of which is never get hangover, always drink some well deserved whiskey. @Grimkhazad Runestone you remind me of younger self, always ask questions we do know answers to, I give you discount at tavern when I open.

-Pravchenski, making a tavern out of sand in a desert.

• I don't know if constructing your tavern just a stone throws away from Nagash's black pyramid is the best idea. It will tend attract the wrong sorts of people.
    isFikWd2_o.jpg
  • Hmm...A Pyramid would not be bad theming for a tavern in a magical desert is not such a bad idea, Pravchenski has been inspired to fashion Pravchenski's tavern around this Black pyramid of yours for aesthetic purposes. @PlagueMonk you get discount at tavern when we open, Pravchenski thinks this good idea flawless logic no one can complain.

• HAHAHAHAH !
    I was searching the desert for some rare sand grains! Yet it's far more lively than I had thought it would be!
    Tell me, " Pravchenski" is it? Dou you happen to have any knowledge on the "cleansing" sand?