Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Boons of the Waveborn

MargaretKrohnMargaretKrohn Moderator, Staff
edited September 2020 in Announcements
1920x1080_v2.jpg

A world's worth of wealth and mystery lies beneath azure waves, preserved in glittering depths, awaiting those who know where to look. With hook, net, and determination, the Niküa mark their place, eager to advance their traditions for the betterment of future generations. Most of all, the sea is a teacher, one which will accompany the Niküa forevermore.

The Boons of the Waveborn cosmetic addons will be available in the Ashes of Creation shop from August 5, 2020 at 11:00 a.m. Pacific until September 2, 2020 at 11:00 a.m. Pacific. Don’t forget that the Might of the Murk addons will be removed on August 5, 2020 at 11:00 a.m. Pacific when the new cosmetics swap over.

For more information, check out our news post: https://ashesofcreation.com/news/2020-08-03-boons-of-the-waveborn
marketing.gif

Comments

• NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Oh. Frogs.

I know someone who will be happy
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • DiuraDiura Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    *BIGGEST CUDDLE EVER!*
    *Dances on lillypad*
    I LOOOOOOVE IT!
    8st3lhnx21to.png
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited August 2020
    And there she is ^^
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • DiuraDiura Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    @Nagash I hope you are well ♥️
    8st3lhnx21to.png
  • JagMazJagMaz Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Great look for those who are interested in fishing!
    C589dL5.png
  • horendishorendis Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
    Love these cosmetics! Margaret or Toast, do you happen to know if the Shoreside Shack cosmetic is for a Freehold Player Stall or a Freehold Fish Processing Building or a Freehold House like the "Hunter's Dwelling" cosmetic? @MargaretKrohn @LieutenantToast
  • dozyhermitdozyhermit Member
    edited August 2020
    i'm still trying to figure out why, but that mount skin speaks to me on a spiritual level 😌
  • NerrorNerror Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Will the mount actually glow ingame as well? @MargaretKrohn
  • I'm not a Mount guy and I want that mount :open_mouth:
    final.png
  • Hmmm I am still unsure if I should get this months or hold out till around Oct for a more sinister look which id prefer over swamp however im worried ill miss out on Alpha 2 slots, is there a selected number of them like there was for alpha 1?
  • Imagine sitting down while wearing that belt... ouch.
  • giphy.gif
  • ItsKaiItsKai Member
    edited August 2020
    Hey I also know a few people who will love theses cosmetics! :D awesome work
    The thought of a fishing hut is awesome to me.
  • Amazing Theme!
  • PlutarPlutar Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Frogs after Bogs, take my money!
  • Fisherman SushiFisherman Sushi Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited August 2020
    This is my set thank you :)
  • @MargaretKrohn

Could you please confirm if there will be a limited number of Alpha 2 slots available?

I love the look of this set however its not for me personally, I'd like to wait till Oct in hopes of a sinister cosmetic set however I am unsure if Alpha 2 will sell out like Alpha 1 did ?

Cheers!
  • SawoSawo Member
    @MargaretKrohn

Could you please confirm if there will be a limited number of Alpha 2 slots available?

I love the look of this set however its not for me personally, I'd like to wait till Oct in hopes of a sinister cosmetic set however I am unsure if Alpha 2 will sell out like Alpha 1 did ?

Cheers!

I'd like to know that too. I have a plan what im gonna be in the game, and this isnt for me either. So my 375 stays in the purse atm :wink:

Why wont you let the paying customer choose what they want from previous skins?
    "Our strike is deep, unbeatable hate, we don't show mercy, we don't have a homeland.
    All of our happiness is at the tip of our swords, our hearts can not soften."

- The Jaeger March
  • BoomBoom Member
    I was just thinking to myself how fun a frog mount could be.
    Where words fail, music speaks.” ― Hans Christian Andersen
  • adam64adam64 Member
    edited August 2020
    Wisp Whelk is now my favorite mount
  • I rly like that idea :)
  • Boom wrote: »
    I was just thinking to myself how fun a frog mount could be.

The snail is the mount, the frog is a pet :)
  • ShaladoorShaladoor Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    The person or teams responsible for these items... deserves a raise. Right now.

*prepares a fist full of money to throw at the screen*

Ready....... SET......... !!
  • tricksykitsunetricksykitsune Member, Pioneer, Kickstarter
    Absolutely love the frogs and the Snail is just as cool.

That frog pulling the caravan for the new upcoming cosmetics is not by change obtainable in game to actually ride now is it? O.O I LOVE IT!
  • MargaretKrohnMargaretKrohn Moderator, Staff
    edited August 2020
    horendis wrote: »
    Love these cosmetics! Margaret or Toast, do you happen to know if the Shoreside Shack cosmetic is for a Freehold Player Stall or a Freehold Fish Processing Building or a Freehold House like the "Hunter's Dwelling" cosmetic? @MargaretKrohn @LieutenantToast

This is a freehold building skin, but I don't have the specifics beyond that for you yet. <3
    Nerror wrote: »
    Will the mount actually glow ingame as well? @MargaretKrohn

The plan is for it to have a slight glow to it like the concept art. ;)
    This is my set thank you :)

Very suiting name!
    @MargaretKrohn

Cheers!

There may be a limited amount of Alpha 2 keys at some point, and if we were to ever change up the keys available in the packages, we'd let everyone know well in advance.
    adam64 wrote: »
    Wisp Whelk is now my favorite mount

Glad you like it!
    Shaladoor wrote: »
    The person or teams responsible for these items... deserves a raise. Right now.

*prepares a fist full of money to throw at the screen*

Ready....... SET......... !!

;)

That frog pulling the caravan for the new upcoming cosmetics is not by change obtainable in game to actually ride now is it? O.O I LOVE IT!

These are exclusive to these packs. Although, you may see variants in the world as NPCs.
    marketing.gif
    edited August 2020

These are exclusive to these packs. Although, you may see variants in the world as NPCs.

Aww... Common, couldn't be that hard to just make the frog a mount since you already will be modeling it. xD I mean, if it pulls the wagon you gotta have it living somewhere to tame. =P Be able to follow along your frog caravan along with your own frog, and pet frog. Absolutely love the design of that frog. xD
    edited August 2020
    won't let me remove this accident post...
  • won't let me remove this accident post...

Stuck like a frog in the sand. Like a slug on the beach, like a...
    yeah this one needs deleting too now.