Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Kickstarter package upgrade question

DrokkDrokk Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
So, I'm probably massively overthinking this, but as I look at the possible upgrade packages for my kickstarter I see things like (Kickstarter pledge ONLY). That doesn't mean you had to pledge during the kickstarter, and upgrading doesn't grant you access to it right? It's merely accentuating the exclusivity...I would think.

I just don't want to upgrade and then find out that some of these things only applied if you had that tier while the kickstarter was going on. Long story short: you get everything in the description even if you're upgrading at a later time?

Thanks

Comments

• DrokkDrokk Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Well, no response, so apparently I'm just being paranoid.
  • unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Yes, you get everything in the package.
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • Hi there! You are correct that it's just accentuating the exclusivity - those package upgrades still come with all the original items and perks that were included, if you backed as part of our Kickstarter originally! You still get everything in the description, even if you're upgrading at a later time.

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything further we can assist with!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.