Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Legacy 🛡️

Comments

• xenith_terrekxenith_terrek Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    Freelancer wrote: »
    we must prepare against the blackrose invasion

I'll bring the popcorn and weed-killer.
  • RuokRuok Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    I came out of gaming retirement to say Imperium is best guild I've played with, got nearly over 10 years with them. All of those years great.
  • MykkalaMykkala Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Ruok wrote: »
    I came out of gaming retirement to say Imperium is best guild I've played with, got nearly over 10 years with them. All of those years great.

Hi Ruok <3
    mVZ9SC6.png
  • FreelancerFreelancer Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Ruok wrote: »

You dont get away that easily <3
    Guild Leader's Guide - Game Theory in MMOs
    Introduction and Main View
    Guild Leader of Legacy
  • DeathMachineDeathMachine Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    :pensive:
  • NemersisNemersis Member
    edited September 2020
    :'(
  • kaninkanin Member
    edited August 2020
    Lewiathan wrote: »
    Be aware:

I showed them my raid progress with my guild through WoW retail and classic and my pvp progress in a famous old Korean mmorpg, but I was denied and banned from their discord anyway. I think they don't want people who are willing to learn and having fun even if in a dedicated manner, because they don't want to waste time with it, seems to me that their focus is straight the statistics and numbers to show off, so have it in mind before waste your time with application.

>denies your application
    >all applications are a waste of time
    huh?

Edit: going off freelancer, you seem to have experience and while we are strict I totally agree that so many guilds would love to have you. I wish you the best of luck in your searches :)
  • Ruok wrote: »

Actual legend
  • FreelancerFreelancer Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Lewiathan wrote: »
    Be aware:

I showed them my raid progress with my guild through WoW retail and classic and my pvp progress in a famous old Korean mmorpg, but I was denied and banned from their discord anyway. I think they don't want people who are willing to learn and having fun even if in a dedicated manner, because they don't want to waste time with it, seems to me that their focus is straight the statistics and numbers to show off, so have it in mind before waste your time with application.

You just didn't meet our minimums. Nothing personal. We look for a certain type of player, and in the category of someone applying based on merit, you didn't have it to show.

In the future, if you have a referral, that is another way to join. Otherwise joining based on merit alone is meant to be super strict.

Plenty of great guilds out there who would take someone like yourself - wish you the best.
    Guild Leader of Legacy
  • CambiguousCambiguous Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    UnevenRevolvingBull-size_restricted.gif
    https://gfycat.com/@Cambiguous
    Someone you otter know.
  • : Excited gamers participating in a community of mutual growth and respect with the goal to dominate (not just do you're best) all based around years of experience and friendships. Excellent group of people, and an even better group of gamers!
  • easyeasy Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Cambiguous wrote: »
    UnevenRevolvingBull-size_restricted.gif

im worried for you cam
    Guild Leader of Legacy
  • 1ash1ash Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    How do you tame a horse?
    Lash, Braver of Worlds
  • floormatfloormat Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    :)
  • MykkalaMykkala Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    floormat wrote: »

mVZ9SC6.png
  • ShazeShaze Member, Phoenix Initiative, Explorer, Alpha One
  • Looking for that guild!!
    giphy.gif
  • GutterstyleGutterstyle Member, Settler, Kickstarter
    easy wrote: »
    yo

oi
  • This is less so a guild and more a group of groups that never actually work together. You can make the walls high to keep people in but eventually the walls will fall when the citizens figure out that all they're getting out of the guild is a name.
  • Summer LegacySummer Legacy Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Best Guild I have ever seen, not just been a part of
  • PaulofheavenPaulofheaven Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    now this is the type of organization i like to see in a guild. People who take the art of running a guild seriously. I am impressed guys , take care!
    Brigade of Honor Guild
    Founded May 20th 2000
    M249 wrote: »
    This is less so a guild and more a group of groups that never actually work together. You can make the walls high to keep people in but eventually the walls will fall when the citizens figure out that all they're getting out of the guild is a name.

I think if you took the time to create a new account just to troll/post, for little ol' us, we did something right. Clearly your statement has effected our recent performance over these last years ;)

Jot1P2r.png

Guild Leader of Legacy
    now this is the type of organization i like to see in a guild. People who take the art of running a guild seriously. I am impressed guys , take care!

Thanks stranger!
    Guild Leader of Legacy
  • Shep HealyShep Healy Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Joined Legacy during Last Oasis and they are great at helping you learn the best approaches and strategies to a game. Looking forward to AOC and seeing how just how much an impact a well organized guild can have on the world.
  • I've been in some top NA guilds in my time and thought they were organized and had great leadership. Legacy was a healthy surprise. I joined back during Wildstar (moment of silence). Seen nothing but the best since. It's not just gamers. Great support and great community.
  • ShazeShaze Member, Phoenix Initiative, Explorer, Alpha One
    tfw you have to do someone else's job