Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

[EU] Nordic Legends | PVX | Casual/Semi-Hardcore |

VigorousQVigorousQ Member, Settler
edited July 2022 in EU Guild Recruitment
tshirtstor.png

Nordic Legends

Welcome. If you have been browsing through the internet looking for a mature guild, you have officially found it. Nordic Legends consists of a mature english-speaking playerbase that have their families/friends playing together which gives us a friendly and helpful atmosphere. Nordic Legends would not describe itself as a hardcore guild, we consist mainly of semi-hardcore gamers who also value their private life. This means that Nordic Legends has a relaxed, but strategic, approach to progression.

Are you who we are looking for?

We aim to recruit players who share our family-oriented mind-set, value fair play and team work and fun above all else. People play games to relax, to enjoy their time and not having to stress about it. We need serious members, who value their guild. We are united towards the common goal of having fun and making friends while still making things happen in-game. We require people to download and join us on Discord and have a working microphone in order to help facilitate our common goal. It is imperative that our members be able to communicate with each other.

Region: EU/| Nordic Legends | DISCORD | Language: English | Focus: PvX |

Teamwork can only occur successfully when people are willing to communicate in a way that is clear and concise. Discord is mandatory for guild events, for the rest it's optional. Since this is a new game where Nordic Legends moves into, we will be looking for good candidates for Officer positions. Please note that this is a mature guild. Anyone under the age of 15 will not be accepted into the company.

What can you expect from Nordic Legends:

Being a member of a guild where you are more than a number, a growing family.
We aim for a wide range of activities such as guild events for PvE and PvP purposes.
Seasonal events.
We support crafting and we are looking to build our own city to support it.
Structured leadership.
You can expect help from us, it doesn't matter with what.
We will be building our own alliance with like minded guilds.

Comments

• Options
    Thank you for having me, i have felt really welcome from the start and i am not regretting joining Nordic Legends.

Good staff and very kind people.

Best Regards Prackii.
  • Options
    It's my first ever guild I joined in an MMO and the experience has been awesome. We have many games that you can play alongside others so if there is a game you want to try out we should have some people for you to play with. There is discussion for many topics, so there will always be chance for you to join in and speak your mind, sharing ideas you might have. It's something I longed for in a community and what I hope you will enjoy as much as me.

Till next time, Brummbardier. <3
  • Options
    Im really glad to be apart of this amasing guild ,everybody is friendly and everybody respect each other ,things that is really important to me, and i have found all of this in this guild.

Thank you for having me .

My Best Regards (Lord of Destruction) Darkfúria .