Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Night's Blossom - A fanmade weapon

AmistAmist Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
Hello friends and foes!

I've been working on a little something on my most recent streams! I present to you all Night's Blossom, a blade long forgotten by its ancestors and hidden away deep beneath the overgrown roots of the forest! A weapon fit for champions who do so enjoy infliciting magical damage upon their enemies but who cannot be bothered to fully commit to a caster class!

The weapon is intended for the following:

Race: Py'rai
Class: Nightspell (Rogue/Mage)

FUfBzSC.png
Xe4y2TY.png

Please let me know your thoughts in the comments and please do tell what you would be interested in me creating in the future! :)

Comments

• Options
    Fuppo HeadhunterFuppo Headhunter Moderator, Member, Alpha One
    Looks Really Nice!! Curious what people ask you to do next!
    volunteer_moderator.gif
  • Options
    Looks Really Nice!! Curious what people ask you to do next!

I've heard talks of a bow :D
  • Options
    XenelliaXenellia Moderator, Member, Alpha One
    omg that is such a cool idea! I love the blossom in the middle floating! I do feel like it might look a bit more balanced if the blade was longer, but overall that is an excellent concept!
    volunteer_moderator.gif
  • Options
    Xenellia wrote: »
    omg that is such a cool idea! I love the blossom in the middle floating! I do feel like it might look a bit more balanced if the blade was longer, but overall that is an excellent concept!

Yeah, I decided to go with a shorter blade since it is meant for a rogue. I have however received a lot of comments similar to yours, so maybe I should've made it longer after all :D

But thank you so much for your kind comments <3